chapter 24

Savanah's P.O.V

ever since that day Nick hasn't let me out of his sight. he's been bringing me to his work while works and i sit on the couch he has in his office. but somehow i need to make an excuse for him to let me go to my interview for the nursing job. but that's next week so i have time to make one.

 right now i'm in his office laying down on the couch while he works and i was getting bored. i went on my phone and started to read on this app wattpad which has lots of good books. i noticed that Nick kept looking at me like i would disappear any minute. it was getting awkward because every time i looked at him he looked away.

"what Nick?" i asked

"nothing i just want to make sure you're alright" he said

i left it like that and continued to read. after a while i noticed a shadow cast over at me, i looked up and saw that it was Nick. he put his arm out for me to take and when i did he led me to his chair and sat me down on his lap, which i found he likes me to sit on. he continued to work and i sat across his lap and read. 

people went in and out through out the day handing Nick some paper work. i wanted to see if i could tease Nick. so i started to kiss him on the neck which i noticed his breath hitch. i smirked and kept going. i moved around until i found his sweet spot, and when i did i smirked. he groaned softly and said "you better stop before it goes out of hand." i shrugged and kept going but i moved to his lips and when i was almost there he pulled me to him. the kiss was hungry and licked my lips asking for permission to which i opened up and he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

we kissed like that for a while until he started to kiss lower and he found my sweet spot. when i moaned softly i felt him smirk. this boy. after a while we stopped and we were breathing heavy. i smiled at him and i ducked down embarrassed with myself. i never did that to anyone.

he lifted my head up and asked "why are you embarrassed for that was amazing?" 

my cheeks grew more red and said "I've never did that before, i mean i never started anything like that"

"don't worry you did good never mind what i said you did amazing do you feel what's happening to lower region right now?" he asked

i did feel what happening to his lower region and i blushed more. i tried to get up but he kept me on him. i started to squirm and  heard him moan and i stopped what i was doing but he said "kept going that feels good" i blushed and didn't move. "i'm just kidding babe but seriously that did feel good"

"can you stop with these comments you have a dirty mouth" i said

"but you love my dirty mouth because it's only for you" he said

"that was cheesy Nick" i said

"yeah but only for you" he said teasingly

i giggled and said "just stop"

"nope i will never stop with my cheesy lines for the rest of our lives" he said seriously