chapter 15 (part 1)

*Edited*

Nick's P.O.V

These past days were fantastic. I have the girl I want for forever in my arms reach, and she accepted me with I told her. It's the day that I get to meet her family for Christmas, and I can't wait to meet her family. She's been warning me about what could happen when we get there, but I told her it would be fine. These people are going to be my family after I get her to marry me. She told me that her cousins are coming to and she said to be prepared their protective they're like my real family.

"Relax Savvy it's going to be fine I promise"I reassured her.

"I know, but this is the first time bringing someone to Christmas" I felt happy that I was the first for her bringing someone to meet her family.

"I can handle whatever they bring my way I'm a strong man," I said.

"I know you can, but I'm just nervous," she said.

"Shouldn't I be the one to be nervous not you this is your family?" I asked.

"You should, but you're not for some reason my family is not normal at all," she said.

"Nobodies family is normal babe," I said.

An hour later we got to her hometown Hesperia, and she directed me to her house. When we got there-there was about sixteen adults and nine kids waiting for us. I parked the car, and we both got out of the car, and all the girls ran towards Savanah. They all gave her a hug, and while I was watching that happen, I didn't notice all the guys walking towards me until I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

I looked over and saw that it was a guy that was a little bit younger than me but around the same size as me but a little bit smaller.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Nick King" I introduced myself.

"Okay why are you here with my little sister?" he asked so this is her brother.

"I'm her friend," I said.

"Do you like her?" this little boy asked.

"Yes I do like her," I said.

"What are your intentions with her?" her brother asked.

"I want to date her later on," I said.

"Well nice to meet you my name is Josh and this little guy is Luke he's my son" Josh introduced.

"Nice to meet you too," I said.

I meet every guy there. There was Jake Savvy's Cousin, Dave her grandpa, Tyler her sister's husband, Dustin her dad, Rick her uncle, Matt her cousins husband, Eli the other cousins husband, then the children Hunter her sisters son, Jack her cousins son, Matthew her other cousins son, and Liam Jake's son.

Then when the girls were done hugging, they saw me and went to me. I introduced myself, and they also did. There was Alex he sister, Teresa her mom, Cheri her aunt, Dee her Grandma, Allie her older Cousin, Maddie her other older cousin, Charlotte Josh's wife, Leah Jake's wife, then the children Emily Alex's daughter, Hannah Allie's daughter, Jasmine Maddie's daughter, Larisa Charlotte's daughter.

We went inside and sat down in the living room and talked about what went since the last time they saw each other.