chapter 6

A/N: what Brittany looks like

*Edited*

Savanah's P.O.V

When we got to California, my friends and I headed back to the dorms. My friends were teasing me that I'm missing Nick. I'm not saying that I don't, but I'm not telling them that. They will tease me forever which no one wants they're annoying when they team up. Nick and I were texting all throughout the flight. I thought he had work and was wondering why he kept texting me when I asked if he was at work he said yes. I told him that I could let him go, but he refused by saying that he was still doing his job.

But anyway we got to our dorm which Ty went the other way towards the guy dorms Brittany, and I live together, so we went with each other. When we got into our dorm I started unpacking; I hated unpacking it's so boring. Brittany put some music on, and we are jamming out to the little mix which we love. I started to sing to them while dancing, I was still unpacking when I did this. While I was not paying attention to anything else, Brittany got my phone and was videotaping me when the song was over she stopped it and sent it to Nick.

I turned around and saw Brittany with my phone I went over to her, and I looked at what she was looking at and saw she was on the text messages with Nick. I took it out of her hands and saw that she sent a video, I played it and saw that it was of me dancing and singing. I chased her all around the room; I finally tackled her to the ground. We were wrestling around before I finally trapped her on the bottom.

"I hate you!" I yelled, "Why would you send that?"

"I wanted him to see that you're talented," she said.

"I'm not talented Brittany that's embarrassing" I whined.

"Shut up you are- oh look he replied," She said

Sure enough, he did.

Wow, you're amazing!! :D

-Nick

"See! Even Nick says your amazing" Brittany said, "Now text him back."

"Okay fine, but of course he's going to say that, he is interested in me," I said rolling my eyes.

Thank you! But I didn't want you to see that

-Savanah

Why not? I think you're terrific at singing and dancing

-Nick

"You need to stop being shy about these things, you need to embrace what you're good at," She told me.

"I know but I can't," I said.

"why?" She asked.

"I don't know, but my family never liked when I did it, so I got used to not doing it," I said.

"But you do this all the time in front of Ty and me," she said.

"I know because I'm comfortable around you guys," I said.

"Well anyway reply to the guy," She told me.

"Okay okay, mother" I muttered.

"I heard that," she told me.

"I know you were supposed to," I said.

It's embarrassing

-Savanah

It's not that's pure talent.

-Nick

I blushed at that. I need to stop blushing when Nick says nice things to me.

Well anyway, what are you doing?

-Savanah

I'm working on this project. What about you?

-Nick

Isn't that hard? And I just finished unpacking my stuff and now relaxing.

-Savanah

Not really I guess

-Nick

I heard Brittany answering the door, so I got up and saw that it was a pizza guy. She paid him and shut the door, I laughed, and she looked up and rolled her eyes and opened up the box. The rest of the day was spent eating pizza, relaxing and texting Nick.