chapter 26

Nick's P.O.V

when i got home later that day it was quiet. i got scared that Savanah was gone. i ran around the apartment opening every door i see and i was not seeing her. my heart is beating so hard. i opened the last door and i saw that she was in here. i sighed in relief. 

when i saw her i saw that she was crying. i walked slowly to her and when i was close enough i pulled her in my arms.

"i'm so sorry babe, i said things i don't really mean" i apologized 

it was quiet for a couple of minutes and then she said "i should've told you what i thought and not ask your best friend to do it for me"

"it's okay Savanah it's not your fault i overreacted" i told her

i made her look at me and when her eyes looked into mine i leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. i pulled back and i looked around and i saw that we're in my office.

"why did you go to my office?" i asked her

"because i wanted to break something in here but i couldn't do it. i didn't want to hurt you anymore than i did" she said

"oh baby, you could've done anything you wouldn't hurt me because when you left i realized that i didn't really asked you what you want and i only cared of what i wanted and not yours" i told her

i picked her and i took her to our bedroom and we laid down on the bed. we talked about what we wanted in this relationship.

we fell asleep and the next morning i felt her getting up and i pulled her back in bed but i pretended to be asleep. i heard her groan and she turned to me and poked my cheek. "wake up babe" she said. my response was pulling her more into me. i moved so that she's under me but i still didn't wake up.  

"you are fat Nick get up" she said

i finally 'woke' up and said "you called me fat babe that hurts so much." 

"well you are so get off me" she said

"what if i don't want to it's really comfortable" i teased her.

"well i'm not so get up" she told me and tried to push me off of her.

i finally got off her and got up and went to the bathroom. i took a shower and brushed my teeth and went out and i saw that Savanah was in the closet getting dressed. i went into the closest and pulled her into me. she squealed when she collided into my chest.

"get off you're wet" she said squirming.

"why i want to get you wet" i said

she hit my in the stomach and i grunted "you could've asked nicely" and i let her go

she shrugged and went back to what she was doing. i got my clothes and dropped my towel and was putting on my boxer briefs. i heard her squeal "warn a girl when you do that"

"do what?" i asked her

"don't just drop your towel warn me so i won't look" she said   

"well you could look because this is all yours" i said while pointed o my body.

she just blushed and hurried out of the closet when she was dressed. i smiled while getting dresses. i walked out and went into the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of us. when i was done i set the plates down on the table and called for Savanah.

she came down and we sat and ate. we were joking around and this is what i want for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys i want to have them have a intimate scene but i'm not good at describing those scenes seeing as i'm only sixteen and don't have experience lol. so if any of you want to write one for me you could send it to my email piketori(the at sign)ymail.com. if you could i'll be very thankful anyways bye.

-tori