chapter 19

*Edited*

Savanah's P.O.V

I woke up with my head on Nick's chest. I remembered that Nick said that he needed to go to work today. I looked at the time and saw that it was almost time for him to wake up before he has to go. I got up and walked into the kitchen and made him breakfast this time. I usually I don't cook because I don't know how but I'll try for him.

He walked into the kitchen and hugged me from behind. He was too tired to say anything, so he laid his head in between my shoulder and neck. After a couple of minutes later he asked: "Why are you cooking you don't know how?"

I shrugged and said, "I don't know I wanted to try and hey I'm not doing that bad."

I was making an omelet, and I say that I'm doing an excellent job at making it. Nick looked at what I was making, and he seemed impressed.

"You are doing a good job at making an omelet," he said.

"Well it's almost done so sit down," I told him.

"Yes ma'am," he said mockingly and went to the bench and waited for me to set down his plate. When I did, he ate a piece and tried to swallow it. When he swallowed it, he had a grimace and said: "How about I do the cooking."

I pouted and said "It's not that bad" I tried a piece and had a disgusted face "Fine your right."

He laughed and said "Thank you for trying babe" and kissed my cheek. He got up and went to the kitchen and quickly made two and handed me one. I ate a piece and almost moaned at the flavor.

"How are you so good at making food?" I asked.

"My mom taught me when I was younger," he said.

"Well I need to thank your mother for teaching you it's heavenly," I told him.

He laughed and said "You will don't worry" he finished his omelet and picked up my plate and said, "Well I got to get ready for work."

He walked upstairs, and I went into the living room and watched tv. I was watching a rerun of this show called Teen Wolf. I think Nick looks like this character name Derek. Nick came down and saw me laughing at something Stiles said.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked.

"This character he's hilarious," I said.

"Well I have to go so you could relax here and call your friend here so you can hang out with her," he said.

I got up and kissed him and hugged him goodbye. He walked out, and I sat back down watching the show I texted Brittany to come over here, and she said she would come over in about twenty minutes. I texted her the address and relaxed.

About twenty minutes later Brittany was waiting at the door. I let her in, and she did what I did when I got here. She hugged me, and we sat down watching tv and just talking. We talked about our job which I made a call to the hospital here, and they need nurses so they said that I could come over there for an interview. And she got the same hospital to have an interview at too.

Around six we had the music going and dancing to it. I didn't hear Nick come in and he came up behind me and danced with me I screamed in shock and turned around to see him and he as smiling. I looked at Brittany, and she was looking at us smiling. I pulled away from Nick and danced to her, and we started dancing together and laughing at how bad we are dancing. We heard the music go off and we groaned and turned to Nick, and I saw that his eyes are darker than usual with jealousy.

Why is he jealous I don't see Brittany that way. Does he think I do?

"Nick?" I asked cautiously as he walked over to me and pulled me to him.

He didn't answer and still glared at Brittany. I took his face in my hands and made him look at me; his eyes softened when he looked in my eyes. I pecked his lips and asked, "Why are are you jealous?"

"Because of how you danced with her and laughing I want that with me," he said.

"She's my best friend only okay babe. You're the one I see in that way okay you have nothing to be jealous of" I reassured him.

I looked at Brittany and asked her "Is it okay if you leave right now? I'll call you later okay?"

She said okay, and she left, and I looked back Nick and smiled softly and pulled him to the couch and cuddled with him. We didn't talk but we just laid by each other for hours just thinking.