chapter 32

A/N: it starts with a little bit of intimate scene but keep in mind i'm not good at these types of scenes well let's see how it goes. * that means that the scene is over so if you don't want to read it just go to that part.

Savanah's P.O.V

we got to our room and Nick pushed me into the door kissing me roughly. my hands roamed his body and i felt his abs which are only mine. his stomach tensed and he moaned. his hands went under my shirt and stopped under my breasts. he pulled my shirt off of me and kissed his way down until he reached the middle of my breast. 

"this needs to come off" he said tugging on the bra.

"okay then take it off" i told him

he unclipped my bra and slid it off my body. he then cupped my breasts in his hand and squeezed. i moaned at the feeling he lead me to the bed and he gently pushed me onto the bed and he leaned over me. i tugged on his shirt and he got what i wanted him to do and he took off his shirt. my hands trailed to his stomach but than trailed it to his head.

he went lower and kissed down my stomach and stopped right above my underwear. he looked up asking for permission and i nodded my head. he pulled my underwear down my legs and on the way up he kissed one of my legs til he reach my area. 

he looked up giving my time to say that i want to stop him. but i just nodded my head and his mouth touch my area. at first it felt weird but after a while it started to feel good. the pleasure built up and and i felt this feeling in my stomach and then i moaned his name out loud. he stayed there for a minute. then he got up and laid next to me pulling me to him.

***

i was breathing hard and i felt my eyes shut and soon after i fell asleep. the next day when i woke up i saw that Nick was looking at me smiling. i smiled back to him and my cheeks turned red and hid my face in his chest. i felt him laugh and he pulled my face to look at him.

"you don't have nothing to be embarrassed you were amazing" he said

i smack his chest and got up forgetting that i was still naked i heard a whistle and i looked at myself squealing and running to the bathroom. i heard him laughing through the door i then started to take a shower and after i was done i went out and went to the closet. i picked out what i was going to wear for today and put on my underwear and bra and the rest of my outfit. 

after i was done and went out of the closet i felt myself being pulled into a hug by Nick. after the hug he got dressed and we both headed downstairs and we saw Brittany and Dylan talking lowly in the living room. we went to the kitchen and we made breakfast, well i should say Nick made breakfast because i can't cook. so when after the food was done i called everyone to the dining room saying that the food is ready.

we all sat down and started to eat but we both had our own conversation. me and Nick thought that they needed their time to talk so we let them.