chapter 16

*Edited*

Nick's P.O.V 

The next couple days I spent with Savanah in her dorm room. After we left her parents house, we went straight to her dorm. I was supposed to go back to work, but she convinced me to stay with her. Dylan went back to New York. But Savanah and I were walking around the city. She was telling me whats around here and showing me her favorite shops she likes and restaurants she likes.

But it was time for me to go and I don't want to leave her. We are at the airport, and we're standing by my terminal, and they just called my flight. I hugged her, and I leaned in and kissed her. We pulled away, and the announcer called the last call for my flight. I walked to the door, and I looked back one last time and saw that she was starting to cry. I wanted to run towards her but I can't so when I sat down in my seat I was sulking.

When I got back to New York, I texted her that I arrived and that I'm in my apartment. She texted back that she was glad that I made it safely. We talked for a while, but I had to go to sleep, and she had to go to sleep too.

The next morning I went to work, and I found that it was hard to be away without her by me. All I wanted to do was talk to her, but every time I tried, I was called into a meeting. Because I missed a lot of days of work I have a lot to make up.

When it was lunch, I tried to call her, but it went to voicemail. So I left a message for her to call me when she was available. Then lunch was over, and I went back to work.

After work, I went back to my apartment and changed into my pajamas and sat down watching tv. I got a call, and I saw it was Savanah, so I answered it.

"Hey sorry I got your message but I was in classed, and I couldn't answer" she apologized.

"It's okay I get it you were busy," I said.

"What are doing?" she asked.

"Just watching tv and wishing my girlfriend was here with me," I said.

"I wish I were there too I hate school so much, but I'm almost done with it," she said.

"Yeah, but are you going to come here when you're done with school?" I asked.

"If you want then yes I will, but I need to find a job there though," she said.

"You will find a job here I bet you," I said I'll ask my friend who works for a hospital for a favor.

"You better not make the person give me the job I want to do it all on my own," she said.

"How did you know I was thinking that?" I asked.

"'Cause I know that that's what you would do," she said.

"Oh well, I promise I won't do it"I promised.

"Thank you I want to do this all on my own," she said.

"Your welcome and I bet your gonna do great at it," I said.

"Thank you so much babe that means a lot to me," she said.

I looked at the time and saw that it was about one in the morning. Wow, we spent hours talking to each other. like she read my mind she said, "Wow we talked for hours, but I need to go to sleep I have an early class tomorrow."

"Okay, goodnight babe talk to you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes I'll talk to you tomorrow goodnight babe," she said, and we hung up.

I went to my room and laid down and closed my eyes and I fell asleep thinking about my girlfriend with me.