chapter 34

a week until the wedding*

Savanah's P.O.V

it was a week before our wedding and i can't wait till the day. but i want to talk to him about it before we reached the day. like we talked about it months before but i want to make it perfects. so i got up off of the couch and walked up to his office where he's at working on his job. i got in and i saw him behind his desk sitting down, so i sat down in front of him.

"hey babe" i greeted him

"hey what do you want to talk about?" he asked

"well i just want to go through the wedding to make sure we got everything" i told him

"well we got that the wedding will be at Church of St. Paul the Apostle. where we will get married and then we will to the reception at The Four Seasons. how am i going so far babe?" he asked

i rolled my eyes and told him to continue.

"we got the planner doing it all she is doing what you told her to do she got the table cloth in the color white and the chairs white with a light blue tint to it for the reception. then for the ceremony the flowers will be hanging on the end of the rows of chairs. we will have everything i swear babe" he said reassuring me

i got up and hugged him and kissed his cheek telling him thank you. i went out the door to go get my dress to see if it still fits. i brought all the girls who are going to be my bridesmaids. when we reached the store the worker who helped me before took me to the fitting room. she told to wait for a couple of minutes for her to get the dress. when she brought it in i gasped it was still as beautiful as when i first saw it. 

i tried it on and it still fit me so the lady put it in a bag and i carried it out to the girls and they have their dresses  in bags too and we left. i said bye to them and went back to the apartment. when i got there Nick saw me with the dress good thing the bag is not see through. he wanted to see it but i wouldn't let him see it. and i went upstairs to hide it from him. 

once i know for sure he won't know where it is i went downstairs to see that Nick was in the living room watching football. i don't get what people see in football it just doesn't make sense to me. he tried to explain it to me many times but i never got it. 

i sat down next to him and he put his arm around me and pulled me to him and kissed my forehead. we watched the tv for a while before i asked him about if he got his tux.

"babe relax we have every thing under control and when we get to the wedding it's going to be perfect" he told me

"i know but i just need to know that everything is okay, we still have to go try cake flavors" i told him

"okay we can do that tomorrow but for now let's just relax and enjoy the day i don't want you to get stressed out do you want to go get in the tub that always relaxes you?" he asked me

"yes please" i said and he got up and went upstairs to get the tub ready. 

once he was done he called me to the bathroom and i saw that the lights were dimmed and that the whole room smelt of strawberries which i love. i got undressed and got into the tub and laid back in the tub. Nick got in too and sat behind me so i was laying on his chest.

for hours that's where we're at sitting in the tub

A/N: please vote