chapter 38

Nick's P.O.V

i'm now officially married to savanah and i can't be any happier. she's officially mine. she has my last name like i planned from the start. and right now we are in the limo heading to the reception party. Savanah is sitting next to me leaning against me playing with my hand. i kissed her head and asked "how does it feel to have my last name now"

"it feels nice" she said

"that's good because you're going to have it for the rest of your life" i told her

"i'm okay with that" she said

i tilted her head up to kiss her softly and i felt the car stopped and we pulled back and saw that we re at the place. i helped her out of the limo and i took her hand in mine and we went inside. when we got inside everyone cheered. we smiled and we went to the make shift dance floor because the DJ told us it was time for the first dance.

the song was everything has changed by Taylor swift featuring ed Sheeran. it just fits us in our relationship. we danced slow to it and was talking in low voices about everything. i made her laugh a couple times through out the song.

when the song ended everyone clapped and i sat down while she danced with her father for the father daughter dance. when that was done she went to the table to sit down. she wasn't much of a dancer. an hour later everyone sat down to eat. they had a choice of eating either lasagna, steaks, or fish. Savanah picked the lasagna and i picked the steak.

after we all ate we cut the cake  and then we started to dance more. dancing was so much fun with her because she kept slipping but i kept catching her, we were laughing so much. then she went off to dance with her friends and family while i did the same. but i kept an eye on her the whole time. 

i saw that Savanah coming over to me and we started to dance with each other again. it was a up beat song and i grabbed her by the hips closer to me and we danced like that for the rest of the song. but after that her sister took her from me and they started to dance with each other and her other friends came and danced with her again. i saw Brittany talking and laughing with Dylan, then after they were done i saw that they were kissing, i guess that means they are getting closer. which is good because after what happened a couple months ago it was a mess.

i finally got Savanah to myself without any interruptions, we sat back down at the table and talked. this is what i love about her we can talk about anything and it never gets boring. 

when it was time to go home i took her to the limo where everything is in there ready to go to our honeymoon. it is a surprise for Savanah. she doesn't know where we are going and she's been begging me to tell her but i won't tell her.

i can't wait to see her reaction when she see's it.