chapter 43

*a couple months later

Savanah's P.O.V

today Nick wants to go on a date and i need to start getting ready. he hasn't told me where we are going because he wanted it to be a surprise. so all he said was to dress nice. so i went to the closet to pick out my outfit. 

i picked a nice red dress. and i went to the bathroom and took a shower. after i was done with that i put on my underwear and my bra i put lotion on and then i put on my dress. i put on my make up and did my hair. then i went out of the bathroom and went downstairs. 

Nick was downstairs waiting for me wearing a fitting tux. i went to him and he hugged me close to him. his kissed my forehead and we went out. he took me to his car and helped me in and then he ran to his side and got in. he started the car and started to drive. 

"where are we going Nick?" i asked him

"its a surprise babe" that's all he said to me

i huffed and sat back in the car and i heard him laugh at me. after a while we reached our destination and i saw that we were at a fancy restaurant. i looked at him and asked "you couldn't tell me this?"

"well i just wanted it to be a surprise okay" he said

i just shrugged and we walked in holding hands. once we're inside he to the waiter his name and the waiter took us to our seat. once we both sat down the waiter told us we have a few minutes to look at our menu's and walked away. once we knew what we were getting we set down our menu and started to talk to each other.

the waiter came back he took our order and then left.

"thank you for taking me here Nick" i thanked him

"it's no problem Savvy" he said

he held my hand across the table and and squeezed my hand. i smiled at him and then the waiter came back with our food. we started to eat and while we were eating we were talking. he was making me laugh with stupid jokes that makes no sense.

  after we were done eating Nick order dessert and we were sharing it. we were messing around but tried not to make a lot of noise so we don't disturb anyone. after we were done with that he paid and he took us home. 

once we got there he helped me out of the car and we go in to the apartment from our date it was so nice!

We sit down on the couch just about to watch a movie called Kicking and Screaming, we got half way into the movie I was thinking having a kid will be nice I can teach them to play soccer or maybe baseball and go to their games and cheer them on I look at Nick

"Nick I think I'm ready" I said

"What do you mean ready for what?" He said looking at me kinda confused.

"I'm ready to have a baby!" I said

He looked at me shocked "Are you sure we can wait when ever you want!" He said

"Nick babe yes I am ready!" I said

We both smiled we headed to our room forgetting about the movie he lifts me up sits me on the bed.

"Are you 100 percent sure?" He asked

I nodded my head yes and he took off the dress i was wearing and I took off his clothes. We started taking off each others clothes and he laid me down he was already hard down there and he placed his fingers inside of me to get me ready.

After I was ready he put himself in me moving very softly in and out. We started making love. After tons and tons of movement and me deciding to take action on the top he has finished inside of me. We laid down and cuddled.

"Nick I love you!" I said

"Savvy I love you more then anything there is in the galaxy!" He said

I leaned up kissed him and fell asleep laying on his bare chest listening to his heart beat.