chapter 47

Couple months later*

Savanah's P.O.V

it's almost time for the baby to get out, a week from now the baby will be out. Nick won't let me do anything now because of the baby coming. i know he would do this but i can see that he is exhausted. i told him i was okay but he kept telling me that he was fine. the only way i could get him to sleep is to make him lay down with me and pull him to me with his head resting on my chest with me playing with his hair.

so that's what i am doing right now cause he needs all the rest he can get. i looked around the room and saw all the stuff he did for the baby, he baby proofed everything in the apartment. i felt him wake up and when he did he blinked up to me and smiled rubbing my stomach. he loves to do that.

we got up and when i stood up i felt water rush down my legs. Nick stared at me for a minute and once he snapped out of it he grabbed the baby that has everything and helped me walk to the car. i kept having contractions they were starting to get regular throughout the ride. while that was having i was squeezing Nicks hand so hard. i saw him wince but i didn't care right now the pain is so much.

when we finally reached the hospital Nick was yelling for anyone to help me. and when a nurse came she came with a wheelchair Nick helped me in it and the nurse rolled me to the room. they helped me on the bed and told me that i was already 8 dilation's. it seemed that the baby wanted out. 

"i hate you so much Nick for making me go through this!" i yelled at him while a contraction came.

"i'm sorry baby but there is nothing i can do for that" he told me

"you didn't have to get me pregnant in the first place that's what could've done" i told him

"sorry for wanting to have a baby with you my wife in case you have forgotten" he said sarcastically

"i-" i got interrupted by the nurse saying it was time for me to push

oh boy did i push i pushed for around an hour. Nick's poor hand is going to be bruised for a while. but he can deal with that cause i am going through so much more pain than he is.

but than we heard the sound of a baby crying. i was so happy when i heard that that i started to cry. the nurses took him to get him cleaned up.and when they came back with him they asked for his name.

"Andrew James King" i told her 

i looked down at Andrew and i couldn't stop smiling. i looked up at Nick and i saw him looking at both of us smiling. 

"sorry for what i said earlier" i apologized 

"it's okay babe you were in pain" he said

"do you want to hold him?" i asked him

he nodded he's head and i picked up Andrew and placed him in Nicks arms.

just looking at him holding the baby i know he would be a great father. Andrew started to cry and Nick freaked for a second before rocking him side to side. but Andrew didn't stop so when the nurse came in and saw this she told us that it was time for me to breastfeed him. so Nick put Andrew in my arms and the nurse told me what to do and when i got the hang of it the nurse left.

after Andrew was done i burped him and after that i was so tired that i felt my eyes close. and i fell asleep, i felt Nick take Andrew from me.

Nick's P.O.V

when i took Andrew from Savanah i held him and said "you will have the best life ever you have a  mom that already loves you and a father that will loves you just as much and will give you everything"

i walked around the room when i heard the door open and i saw my family coming in. i motioned for them to be quiet because of Savanah is sleeping. once my mom saw that i had Andrew in my arms she came to me asking if she can hold him. i handed him to her and she asked for his name.

"his name is Andrew James King" i told them

my sister came up to me and hugged me i hugged her back and we stayed like that for a while and when she pulled away she congratulated me. i thanked her and sat down next to Savanah and grabbed her hand.

i heard a picture being taken and when i looked i saw my sister had taken it. 

"what it was a cute picture" she said innocently

i just shook my head and looked at Savanah again. i felt her squeeze my hand and i saw her eyes open and she looked around the room seeing my family in the room. they came over and congratulated us and my sister who had the baby gave him to Savanah to hold.

the whole day was spent in this room talking about whats going to happen in our life.