chapter 31

Nick's P.O.V

when i saw Savanah slap Dylan i winced that must have had hurt. the slap ringed through out the room. and when she started ranting i know the feeling of being the one receiving it. it's harsh she knows what to say to get you feeling bad.

and when she left i sat back down next to Dylan. we were quiet for a minute then he said.

"you fiance has a way with her words"

"i know i'm on the receiving part of the ranting" i asked him "so how are you feeling?"

"i feel horrible Nick i probably messed up my chance to be with a great girl" he said

 "you never know dude Savanah said she will say something to her and she might get her in here to talk with you" right when i said that Savanah and Brittany came in here. 

we both got up and he went to Brittany and apologized to her but before we could anything else i pulled Savanah out of there to let them have their privacy. we went to our bedroom and we changed into our pajamas and then i pulled into me and kissed her forehead.

"your best friend is stupid Nick" she told

i sighed and said "i know Savanah"

i led her to the bed and we started to watch tv. but we were mostly talking about what happened down stairs than watching what was on the tv. maybe an hour later i felt her starting to go to sleep. i kissed her softly on her head and she fully fell asleep.

i got up slowly to not wake her and went down stairs and i stopped outside the living room when i saw them still in there. but when i saw them asleep on the couch i went in there and put a blanket on top of them. i turned around and i saw that Savanah was there looking at me.

i walked to her and pulled her into me "i thought you were asleep?" i asked her

"i was but i felt around and you weren't there and i went to look for you and i found you caring for our friends" she said

"well i saw them sleeping so i put a blanket over them like everyone would of done" i tried to get out of it 

"yeah sure Nick whatever you think" she said smiling

i started to tickle her and she laughed but tried to keep it quiet because in the next room is our friends.

"N-Nick s-stop p-please" she begged

"only if you give me a kiss" i told her

"f-fine i w-will" she stuttered

she leaned in and we kissed. the kiss was starting to get heated. i squeezed her but and she gasped. i took that time to put my tongue in her mouth. she moaned and she grabbed my hair and pulled which made me moan. i grinded my lower area into hers and we both moaned. i kissed lower to her neck and i left hickey after hickey on her neck leaving a trail.

her hands were trialing down my body and i shivered from her touch. and i pulled back to go to our room to continue where we left off at.

~~~

A/N: next chapter might be a intimate one so if you don't like that then you don't have to read it but i don't know if i'm going to write it i'm still waiting for someone to email me with a scene but if you guys don't want a scene we don't have to have one. cause i'm not good with those type of scenes.

bye 

-tori