chapter 39

Savannah's P.O.V.

I just can't believe how wonderful that wedding was! Nick is such an amazing guy, I can't believe I just married him!

"Savannah babe can you hear me" Nick said

"Uh, oh sorry Nick I was just thinking can you please say what you were saying" I said

"I said are you ready for the honeymoon? and what were you thinking my love" Nick said I blushed he never called me his love!

"Where are we going? and I was thinking of the wedding how amazing it was and how much I love you stuff like that" I said.

"It's a surprise you will see when we get there, just letting you know we will be going on a plane and I know you are not a big fan of being on a plane and we will be taking a fast trip to the apartment to grab some clothes."

We were on the way to the apartment, I was just looking out the window thinking where we were going I wanted to beg Nick to tell me where we were going but I know he wouldn't tell me. I felt a vibration coming from my pocket so I grabbed my phone and realized Brittany texted me

Hey Savannah, where are you going on your honeymoon;)

-Brittany

I don't know Nick won't tell me :(

-Savannah

That's exciting I bet it's going to be amazing!!!

-Brittany

I laughed and that made Nick look over. He gave me a confused look like he wanted to know why I was laughing.

"Why do you look confused?" I asked

"I was just wondering what was so funny but I saw you are texting Brittany" Nick said

We arrived at the apartment, before we got inside he said "When we get in there we need to hurry the plane leaves in one hour and we can't be late"

So I rush into our room I packed some clothes, should I bring my swim suit or no, I had it in my hands and I saw that Nick nodded his head so I placed it in my suitcase. The packing was done and I realized it took 30 minutes to pack! I guess Nick noticed that too and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car again. I am getting kinda tired of this pulling shit, oh well. The car ride wasn't that bad we made a couple of jokes and chatted about like everything. We got there 10 minutes before the plane left, thank god. We loaded the airplane got in the plane and it took off. 8 hours went by and we landed in airport in Rome, Italy. I get out and I hugged Nick so long how did he know I wanted to go to Italy! He smiled and hugged back.

"I love you Nick I always wanted to go to Italy! What Hotel are we staying at?" I said

"Babe I love you too but we haven't arrived to the place yet." Nick said

I looked at him confused I was going to say something but I got distracted at all the amazing sites. It's so beautiful! Nick started walking and we got into a cab Nick told the guy where we need to go and he started driving. I was just staring out the window with a big smile on my face looking at all the shops we are passing, oh I am definitely going shopping no matter what Nick says. The cab stopped and we got out. He reached for my hand so I placed my hand in his. We were walking for a while we were passing so many people seemed like they were parting and I saw this amazing dress in this window and I just wanted to look at it. I pulled on Nick's hand but he looked at me and shook his head no. I frowned.

"Babe please don't frown we will come back I just have to make it to the docks." Nick said

We continued to walk, I see a dock and a boat was waiting. Nick sighed in relief, he started walking faster and we made it to the docks.

"Hi I'm Nick King and I called you earlier I am just here to pick up our boat that i purchased" Nick said to this older gentleman.

The guy shook his had and handed him the keys and told us to have a good day. We told him the same. We got onto the boat and he started driving it to this island.

"Nick are we going to that island?" I asked

"Yes we are" Nick said Smiling.

"So this is where our honeymoon is? It's wonderful how did you know about this island?" I said

"Well I bought it" Nick said

"WHAT?!?! You bought an island when?" I asked

"Around 2 months before the wedding it's your wedding gift from me I hope you like it. The name of the island is now called Savy's Island" Nick said all happy and proud of himself.

Before I was able to say anything we landed on the island. I am still in shock. He bought me an island. I couldn't believe it! He lifted me up and there was a nice house just right off the beach. He carried me in and sat me down on the couch. I looked around it was so beautiful!  

~~

A/N: thank to my sister alex_andra1994 for helping with this chapter and i will post the other half of the story in the next update. the next chapter has an intimate part of it so if you don't want to read it you don't have to.