chapter 15 (part 2)

*Edited*

Nick's P.O.V

It was around dinner time, and I noticed everyone whispering to each other. Savanah and I are sitting by each other, and I can tell Savanah is getting jittery. I put my hand on her shaking one, and I notice her relax a little bit.

"What's the matter?" I asked her.

"Everyone is talking about us," she said.

"Why is everyone talking about us?" I asked confused.

"I overheard my family, not my brother, my sister, cousins and uncle and aunt say that I'm not good enough for you," she said.

What? What type of family does that? This is their daughter and granddaughter! If anything I'm the one that doesn't deserve her.

"What? why would they say that?" I asked.

"Because look at you and look at me we're totally different people" she mumbled.

"Look at me Savanah," I told her "You're perfect for me you understand that you are good enough for me okay don't listen to them."

Just when she was going to say anything Liam came and sat down on my lap.

"Hello," he said shyly.

"Hello, Liam what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to come over here because you guys look like you need cheering up," he said.

Savanah and I laughed and said, "How are you going to do that."

"Well do you guys want to play with me?" he asked.

I shared a look with Savanah, and we both nodded our heads. I picked up Liam and carried him, and he pointed us to where we're going. We stopped outside, and I noticed there was a trampoline out here. We got up, and we jumped and played games. After a while, we laid down and looked up at the stars.

"Are you guys feeling better now?" Liam asked.

"Yes we are thank you Liam" I thanked him.

"Your welcome" he chirped.

"Come on guys dinners ready," Cheri told us.

We got up, and I picked up Liam, and we walked in hand in hand. I placed Liam by Jake and his wife.

"You've got an awesome son Jake," I told Jake.

"Thank you," he said.

Savanah and I sat down, and I noticed everyone's eyes on us. I looked at everyone and asked, "What is something on my face?"

"Oh no but what are you doing here with Savanah?" her dad asked.

"Well I like her, and she likes me, so she invited me to meet her family, so I came,"I said.

"But she's a normal girl, and you're a billionaire you could have anyone," he said.

"I know I could have anyone I want and I want Savanah sir," I said.

"Bu-" he got interrupted by his brother.

"Just stop Dustin he wants her why can't you let her be happy? Huh? Sure he's a billionaire, but he wants your daughter you should be happy that Savanah likes a nice guy like Nick because he treats her right" Rick said.

"Thank you Rick" I thanked him.

"Your welcome Nick," he said.

For the rest of the dinner, nothing was said. Then we could open a present but save the rest for tomorrow. I've put the presents that I gave them underneath the tree. I saw that they all picked mine and they opened it, and they were so shocked by what they got.

They all thanked me and hugged me the kids were jumping around excited, and they all ran towards me and knocked me over. I landed on the ground with a thud. I laughed and hugged everyone.