chapter 18

*Edited*

Nick's P.O.V

I woke up and saw that Savanah is still sleeping and she looks like an angel. I decided to cook her breakfast, I tried to be careful not to wake her up, and I was successful. I got up and left the room and went to the kitchen. I started to make pancakes and biscuits and gravy. I was almost done I felt arms go around my waist, I jumped and turned around, and I saw Savanah.

"Why are you up?" I asked.

"I always wake up early," she said.

"Well I'm making us breakfast," I said.

"Thank you and your making biscuits and gravy that's my favorite how did you know?" she asked.

"I guessed,"I said, and I finished making it, so I got plates, and I put everything on it, and I walked over to the table and set everything up. we sat down and started eating.

"How do you like it here so far?" I asked.

"Well I haven't been out and looked around yet, but what I've seen so far here in this apartment I say I like it," she said.

"Well, today if you like we can go around the city?" I asked her.

"Yeah that would be perfect," she said.

"Go get dressed," I said.

She got up and went upstairs to get dressed. I cleaned up the mess and went upstairs to get dressed. When I got there, I heard the shower going. I grabbed my things and went to the guest bathroom and took a shower. After I finished, I got dressed and styled my hair and sprayed some cologne. I went to our room and saw that Savanah putting on make up. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. She smiled up at me, and I returned it.

"I'm almost done so after I put the final touch we can go," she said.

"There's no rush babe," I told her.

I went downstairs and got my wallet and my phone. Savannah came downstairs and got her purse, and we went out I locked the door, and we went down the elevator. We got to the door, and the doorman said "Have a nice day," We thanked him and went out.

"Where do you want to go to first?" I asked.

"The central park," she said.

"Okay let's go there," I said.

We walked there which took about twenty minutes. When we arrived, we saw these acts going on and they were cool. We watched them for a while then we walked around having a relaxing time. After a while, we left the park to get something to eat. She wanted to eat at Molly's. So we got a taxi, and we went there.

When we got there, she saw the owners and hugged them saying hello. then they sat us down and we ordered what we want to drink and they went off to get us our drinks. We looked at the menus, and we found what we want right before they came back and we ordered what we want in exchange for our drinks.

We talked in time when the food arrived. It was quiet when we were eating, and after we were done I paid and gave them a tip, and we left. Savanah said bye to them, and we left. I took her to times square and I bought the stuff that she likes, and then we took a boat to the statue of liberty, and we looked at the view from it.

It was late, and I could tell that she was tired so I got a taxi and we got in and I told the driver where to go and during the ride, she fell asleep. When we reached the apartment, I paid the taxi driver, and I picked her up and carried her to our apartment. I got in, and I carried her to our room, and I placed her on the bed, and I got her one of my shirts, and I undressed her and put the shirt on her. Then I got dressed in my pajamas which were only sweat bottoms and got in next to her. I pulled her into me and closed my eyes smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: happy New Years Eve everybody!!! i hope everyone has a good day today. i want to thank you guys for everything you've done for this book. you guys encourage me to write more and you got my book lots of votes. so thank you and i read every comment and most of them are very funny and some are very encouraging and so i thank you for them they're really nice. i didn't think this book would get far and you guys proved me wrong. have a nice new years and i'll see you next year!