~C h a p t e r 17~

-Halie-

"Hales, where are you?" I heard Harry call from the bedroom, and I chuckled. Shutting off the light, I walked back to Harry in his bed. "C'mere, I'm cold. Get your cute little butt in bed with me." I blushed and rolled my eyes, falling into bed with him. His arms immediately found my waist, and he pulled me closer to him. I sighed blissfully. 

"I'm glad things are back to the way they were," Harry mumbled, his lips pressed to my head. 

"How were they before?" I asked suspiciously, turning around to face him. He merely shrugged. 

"I don't know...when we were friends and comfortable with each other, trying to date, that kind of thing. I missed you Halie." I smiled feeling the blush form on my cheeks. In all honesty, I missed him so much too. 

"Well for the record, I missed you too," I mumbled in his neck, and I basically could feel his grin taking over his face. 

"I don't really think I can make up for how sorry I am. I'll be apologizing for the rest of my life..." He mumbled, and I had to quietly calm myself that I was actually laying on his chest with his arms around my waist. Reality sunk in that here I was, laying in Harry's arms, something I've been wanting to do since I met him 3 years ago. I couldn't stop the blush appearing on my already flushed cheeks. 

"What's got you all flustered?" He asked when he noticed my face. I grinned so big it hurt, and he chuckled. 

"I...I guess I'm just overwhelmed. I've been wanting to be in this position since I met you..." Harry sighed and I frowned, pushing myself up to meet his torn gaze. 

"I'm sorry," He whispered, turning his head to stare at the wall. 

"Hey," I started, taking his chin in my hand to face me again. "Why do you think it's your fault? You guys became a real deal and left because-" 

"No," He whispered. "No, it's my fault because I lied to you when I said I want to be friends. We could've been more, laying in bed like this, kissing and going on dates, if it wasn't for me-" 

"Would you just shut up about it Harry," I chuckled, making him look me straight in the eyes. "Okay, so you made a mistake. Everyone does Harry, news flash, not everyone is perfect. It's over now and guess what? We are together, in the same bed, cuddled up and kissing. It's okay now, because I'm with you and we can forget about what happened 3 years ago. Deal?" When I stopped ranting, I watched Harry's face turn from torn and conflicted to one of the brightest faces I've seen on anyone. 

"You are so perfect Halie, why the fuck did I let you go like I did?" I blushed, shrugging. I felt a finger move my chin, and I was forced to look in Harry's eyes. When he closed his eyes and leaned in, I sighed blissfully and followed suit.

Everything seemed perfect as of right now, but seeing as I'm dating one of the hottest boys in the world, it's not going to be perfect for long.

***

"Aw, they're so cute! Look at Harry's arm, its wrapping her in a protective hold." Someone gushed.

"They're holding hands too, God that's sickeningly cute." 

"Someone take a picture and put it on Twitter! This is picture perfect!" At Louis' voice, I became aware of what was going on, and I lifted my head from Harry's chest, mumbling incoherent morning words. 

"Halie's up! Quick someone snap a picture!" 

"Stop Louis..." I muttered, resting my head back on a still sleeping Harry. Oblivious to the fact that they were literally standing in the doorway, I pressed a kiss to Harry's bare shoulder, and he grumbled something incoherent. I wanted to aww at how cute and cupcake he was being, but then I realized that three boys were watching us.