~C h a p t e r 31~

-Harry-

Spending time with Halie is one of my favorite things in the world. I am constantly in a good mood when I'm with her and just the thought of her brings a smile on my face. But she had to go back to work tonight, and now I'm lonely with nothing to do. Moping on Louis' couch wasn't on the agenda but now it is, and Louis was beginning to get annoyed. 

"Harry, get off my couch and do something for fucks sakes. She's only at work, not across the world. Keep your knickers on for a few more hours." I only scowled at him, rolling my eyes but pushing myself off the couch nonetheless. My phone lay lonely on the coffee table, and I picked it up when I saw a familiar ginger head of hair flash on the screen.

"Ed!" I shouted in a greeting, and his laughter filled my ear. 

"Harry, where the hell have you been mate?" I only laughed, shaking my head. 

"He's been whipped Ed," Louis shouted and Ed must've heard him because he chuckled. 

"Who's the lucky lass?" Ed asked, and Louis chuckled from his side of the couch. 

"Good going mate, now he's going to go on non stop. You asked for it." I flicked Louis off. 

"Come out for drinks with me and tell me about your girl," Ed suggested, and to be honest that sounded like a wonderful idea. 

"I'm up for it, yeah," I answered, ruffling my curls. Ed was such a fun lad to hang out with so tonight should be fun.

***

I wasn't planning on drinking tonight, but Ed introduced me to this new drink, and three drinks later I was beginning to feel it. I shut off my phone so I didn't fuck anything up and drunk text Halie, although that would be pretty comical. 

"You should've invited Halie to come with us! I would love to meet her mate." I took another drink. 

"I don't think drinking is her thing mate," I replied, taking the last swig of what was left of my drink. "She's kind of the reserved type. Even though she jerked me off just yesterday." Ed made a disgusted face at me, slapping me on the head. 

"I don't want to hear your sex stories mate." I burst out laughing, and Ed chuckled with me. When I opened my eyes again, a tall blonde girl was making her way over to us. 

"Hi Ed, how are you?" She asked in a velvety smooth voice. Ed smiled at her, turning to me. 

"Harry, this is a friend of mine, Katy. Katy, this is-"

"Harry Styles, I know," She finished for Ed, eyeing my up and down. I smirked at her as she got closer. "I definitely know who you are." She was pretty close to me now, and I was getting a tad uncomfortable. 

"Let's go dance then," I suggested, and her eyes lit up. She grabbed my hand and together we made our way to the dance floor, Ed shaking his head behind us. 

Somo's Ride blared through the speakers, the bass hitting my eardrums. I smiled and took Katy's waist as we danced to the beat of the song. Is dancing with another girl not okay? I never really thought about it. It's just dancing anyway, it's not like I'm pulling her to a back room or something. I giggled at my thoughts, then scowled at myself for giggling. Man I need another drink. 

"What are you laughing at?" She asked me, and I could tell she was trying to sound sexy and seductive, and it was really not working at all. She was trying too hard. 

"I don't know really. I think I'm drunk." I giggled again. She giggled with me and wrapped her arms around my neck, continuing to sway to the beat of the music. This constant pull in my head was telling me that this wasn't a good idea, and a warning sign blinked rapidly in my head.