~C h a p t e r 11~

-Halie-

"I see someone finally made it home." I heard Lou call from the same place I left them, in the living room.

"I'm alive Boobear, don't worry!" I called back.

"Boobear?" Nick muttered, and I laughed him off. I tugged him to the living room, finding four boys watching Finding Nemo. Children.

"Guys, I want you to meet my friend Nick," I declared. The boys looked up from the movie and smiled.

"That's Zayn, with the perfect black hair."

"Hey! Don't make fun of me..." He muttered, and Nick laughed. 

"That's Niall, he's Irish...that's Liam, he's the protective one, Daddy Direction as we like to call him, and that's Louis. He's the funniest guy you'll ever meet."

"Vas Happenin!" Zayn bellowed, causing everyone to chuckle. 

"Hey mate," Liam and Niall greeted simultaneously. Nick, being the sweetheart that he is, shook their hands. Louis stood up from the couch and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"This bozo doesn't think he's winning the 'best friend' category does he?" I gasped lightly. 

"Louis!" I slapped his arm. "Be nice!" 

"Oh, I don't think so bro. I'll never beat that. She talks about you waayy too much," He responded, surprising me. I blushed lightly and Lou swallowed me in a hug. 

"Awww, I love you too Halie!" I gently shoved him off me, still blushing. 

"I'm just kidding though mate. I'm Louis. Nice to meet you."

"You too mate."

"Uh, where's Harry?" I asked softly, and all eyes were on me. 

"Actually, we don't really know..." Zayn muttered.

"Don't say it like that Zayn." Lou scolded. "Haz is out back. Been back there since you left.." The poor lad, he's probably freezing his nuts off. But was I really ready to confront him after my embarrassing blow up? I felt a squeeze of my hand, and looked up at Nick. 

"Go," He mouthed, and I squeezed back. I pushed myself toward the back door and quietly opened it. Sure enough, Harry was slumped in the swinging chair, his head in his hands. I wasn't sure what to do at this point. 

"Harry, you're going to catch a cold if you stay out here any longer." His head snapped up at the sound of my voice. I meekly smiled at him. He patted the spot next to him on the swinging chair. I honestly couldn't control my feelings for him much anymore, so I found myself walking toward him and slowly sitting down. 

"I'm...I'm really sorry for snapping at you.That was just stupid of me." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck, waiting for his response. 

"It's okay Hales, I understand. I feel that it's partly my fault for bugging you about being sorry. Which I am..." I laughed softly, bumping my shoulder with his. 

"Like I said Harry, it's in the past. You're here now and you're talking to me, right?" He smiled weakly, his dimples showing as he did so. That was still the cutest thing ever. Who am I kidding...it was sexy..but these crazy feelings and thoughts need to go the hell away. Of course. He's probably over and done with his feelings for me. He's a goddamn popstar for God's sake. He's bound to have a girlfriend. That thought made me shiver, and not because of the temperature outside. 

"Stop thinking so hard Hales," Harry whispered next to me, pulling me out of my intense thinking. 

"Oh, uh, sorry..." I muttered stupidly. I mentally face-palmed myself.