~C h a p t e r 37~

6:30 finally rolled around after wasting time making out, as per Harry's request. Louis made a grand entrance, making sure to shout "Merry Christmas my second family!" As he walked through the door. I melted into his embrace, giggling a bit too much, just because Louis loved Christmas way too much for a 22 year old.

"I hope you guys are hungry!" My mum called from the kitchen as everyone met in the living room to wish each other Merry Christmas and chat. "Jay and I made a lot. Dinner should be ready in a couple minutes!"

I noticed Harry took Louis into the other room, and they both had serious expressions on their faces. I wanted to be nosy, but mum called that dinner was ready and everyone rushed towards the dining room.

"Harry, Lou, dinner's ready," I called to them.

"Okay! We'll be there in a second," I heard Louis call back, and I let my curiosity go down and I followed everyone into the dining room.

Jay and my mum really outdid themselves because everything smelled and looked fantastic. I literally put a little of everything on my plate, and I couldn't care less if I looked like a fatty. I saw Nick snicker at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. Harry and Louis finally entered the dining room, apologizing for being late and sat down and helped themselves to the food. Nick made funny faces at me from across the table, and I threatened to throw food at his face, to which he laughed at.

"This is amazing food, thank you Jay and Becky," Liam commented, stuffing another piece of ham in his face. Leave it to Liam to suck up to the mums.

"Thank you Liam, you're such a gentleman." Everyone else at the table groaned, and Liam glared at everyone.

"What? It doesn't hurt to be a gentleman."

After we finished dinner the mums started cleaning up their mess and we all piled into the living room to rest our stomachs for dessert. Presents will probably be after dessert, and I was really excited to see what everyone gets. Harry sat down next to me on the couch and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, sticking his face in my neck.

"I'm so stuffed," He groaned, and I giggled.

"Me too, but it was so worth it. My mom and Jay need to cook for me all the time." Harry giggled-giggled oh my God-as he buried his face in my hair.

"Halie?" He started, playing with a strand of my hair and absentmindedly curling it around his finger. Is he really entertaining himself with my hair...

"Hmm?" I replied, my eyes feeling heavy all of a sudden. Harry was really comfy and I was slowly becoming more tired.

"I love you," He mumbled, making my stomach erupt with a fuzzy feeling, and I smiled on instinct.

"Mmm, I love you too," I replied, my hands finding his curly hair, playing with his curls. His face was practically shining with happiness, and I was about to ask him why he was so happy but Nick interrupted before I could start.

"Can you just get a room or something, be cute and mushy somewhere else." Harry scoffed, chuckling under his breath, and my cheeks turned a shade of red.

"Gladly," Harry replied, and I was suddenly being picked up and carried up the stairs. I could hear Louis groaning as Harry walked up the stairs, and I chuckled.

"Good one Harry," I told him, rolling my eyes as he sat us down on my bed.

"What? Nick told us to get a room, so I did." He flashed me his dimpled smile and I scoffed at him.

"You're funny," I commented, making myself sound as sarcastic as I could. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my neck, and suddenly he was inches away from my face.