~C h a p t e r 6~

-Halie-

"Halie, come on! What are you doing?"

I slowly knocked on Harry's door, hoping for the best. Hoping that he was still here and I could hug him once more...but of course there was no one there. I sighed in defeat. 

"HALIE. Come on." Louis tugged on my hand and I stumbled a bit, soon regaining my balance and catching up with Jay.

We were on our way to where this is really going to start. This is the big thing. And to Lou was excited was, pretty much, an understatement. I sat in the plane, trying not to dose off, when my stomach grumbled. I heard Louis chuckle from next to me. 

"Hungry?" He smirked, turning to me. "Me too. Let's go get some food." We went to the food wing and immediately stuffed our faces with fries and candy and anything we could get our hands on. A half an hour later we were full, patting our stomachs and groaning. 

"Well, I think that will hold me off..for a few hours." I let out a burst of laughter and we slowly made our way back to our seats, where we soon fell asleep, my head on his chest and his on my head.

***

1 month.

That's how long it's been since Louis made it into the big time, making it into the X Factor. I've been encouraging him on his journey to becoming big. I flopped down on the couch, tired from another long day at Lou's dance rehearsals. I was pretty excited for tomorrow; he had his first performance with a group to get into the next round. He's been training: dance rehearsals, voice training, everything to prepare. I felt the couch sink next to me and a body fall into my lap. I chuckled, running my hands through Lou's wet-shower-hair. 

"Tired?" I asked, judging by his dead state. He meekly nodded. "Then go to bed silly. It's late anyway. You need your rest for the big day tomorrow!" An expression flitted across his features and his eyes widened. 

"Oh...you're nervous!" He stayed silent. "Lou, really? I've watched you these past few weeks, and I can honestly say you're gonna make it through. Plus, you'll get to meet the group you'll be singing with! You like to make friends!" He cracked a smile and chuckled. 

"You're adorable Hales. Thanks for the advice." He sat up, making his hair. "Come on, let's go to bed."

We walked hand in hand towards the suddenly inviting bed.

***

"GET UP GET UP GET UP! IT'S TIME TO GET UP!" I groaned, rubbing my eyes and smashing my face further into the pillow. Stupid Louis and his giddiness. Normally, I am a morning person, but this morning, all I wanted to do was sleep. "Halie come onnnnnn!" A small smile made it's way on my face at his whining. Silly boy. 

"Okay, I'm up! Jesus!" Louis stopped jumping on the bed and fell on top of me. "Get your fat ass off me Lou!" He only laughed louder. I shoved him off and reluctantly got out of the warmth of the bed. I took a quick shower and immediately changed into some denim shorts and a simple top, sliding on my trainers, and throwing my hair up into a messy bun. Today was a big day. Louis was singing with a group to make it into the next round. This was pretty hard to do, apparently. 

I exited the hot bathroom and flopped on the bed. Lou was decked out in some khaki pants and a green polo with his trainers. He looked too adorable. 

"Who's ready to kick some butt!" Jay announced, entering the main room. We quickly grabbed to go coffees from the hotel bakery and headed off to the arena. 

"You're gonna be great Boobear. Make friends." I kissed him on the cheek and gave his hand a squeeze. 

"Love you!" He squeezed my hand back and was gone. And now we wait. As Jay and I sat in our seats, my mind drifted off to Harry. Yes, I've been thinking about him a lot in the past month. I hope he was still in the X Factor and didn't leave. And I wasn't planning on asking Lou about it, because he'll just wonder how I know him, and that means I have lots of explaining. So I just prayed every day that I would see him again.

I miss him.

I managed to doze off a bit and was jolted awake when an announcer came on. 

"Time for your first group singers! Give it up for John Matthews, Evan Trenton, and Trevor Collins!" When I didn't hear Lou's name, I closed my eyes again, drifting off. 

"...Now for our next group! Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson,-" My eyes shot open and a smile formed on my face. Jay squeezed my hand. "-Niall Horan and Harry Styles!"

My heart stopped. He didn't just say...

Harry Styles.

I peeked at the stage, and my heart stopped again.

My prayers have been answered.

 _________________________________

Sorry if it's a tad boring at the moment, I'm just trying to get the important parts with X Factor and everything cleared before I go to present time :)

Vote and comment!