~C h a p t e r 15~

-Harry-

Readjusting my white button up shirt again, I looked at myself in the mirror. Messy curls in place? Check. All buttons buttoned? Check. I smiled, finally okay with my outfit.

The last time I've been this nervous was X Factor days.

Grabbing my iPhone, I slid it in the front pocket of my khakis and felt for my wallet. Check. Jogging downstairs, I suddenly heard catcalls and whistles. 

"Styles, lookin' hot!"

"Damn Harry, you must really like this girl..."

"Do I smell Armani?" Chuckling, I grabbed the keys to my Range Rover and stepped into the living room. 

"I'll be back later tonight," I declared, walking into the foyer.

"Haz!" I turned to Lou and he chucked something at me. I caught it and gasped. 

"Louis! God, not even close!" I scolded, throwing the box of condoms back at him. He held his hands up in defense.

"Hey, I don't want you getting my best friend pregnant. I know Becky, you don't." I laughed and opened the door.

"See you lot later!" I shouted and shut the door before anyone could make an an uncalled for remark. I whistled a random tune as I walked across the street to Halie's. The stupid butterflies in my stomach wouldn't go away, and neither would the stupid grin on my face. When I reached the door, I took a deep breath and let it out. This is really happening. The door was pried open by a small smiling woman.

"Harry! It's nice to actually see you in person, and let me tell you, you are so much cuter than Halie describes you as!" I couldn't help but blush at the comment. "I'm Becky by the way. Come in!" I smiled. Becky was just like Halie. I love her already. 

"Nice to meet you Becky. It's nice to know where Halie gets all her good looks from." Playing it cool and cheeky wins the heart.

"So you are as cheeky as Halie describes you as..." She muttered with a smile. The sound of stomping down the stairs was heard, and Halie emerged from the hall. My eyes widened and a quiet gasp left my mouth. She looked absolutely stunning in a simple Aztec print dress that fell to her knees. A thin brown belt was wrapped around the torso part. Her white combat boots were loosely laced. Her hair was styled in a messy yet classy bun with a couple of stray pieces falling around her face.

She looked beautiful.

And I have no idea how I'm going to control myself tonight...

***

-Halie-

I can't believe it...

I'm going on a date with Harry Styles.

God Halie, you look so beautiful," Harry complimented as we walked toward his black Range Rover. I blushed scarlet, tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear. 

"Thanks Haz," I whispered as he opened the car door for me. "So are we just going to dinner then?" He nodded and smiled. 

"Does The Melting Pot sound good?" My eyes almost fell out of their sockets and I almost choked on my own spit.

"The Melting Pot?! God, that sounds wonderful, but it's so expensive." He snorted. 

"It's not like I can't afford it Hales." I rolled my eyes and smiled. 

"Pulling the famous card? That's pretty cocky." He smirked. 

"Cocky's my middle name." I giggled. 

"I've noticed." Harry turned on the radio and One More Night by Maroon 5 started playing. My phone vibrated in my lap, and Lou's name flashed across the screen.

Having fun with my Hazzabear? ;) xx

I silently laughed and shook my head. 

You obviously have nothing better to do tonight without me...

 What a loser...texting me when he knows I'm on a date...

"Oh my God, I love this song!" Harry snorted, the familiar tune of Live While We're Young blasted through the speakers of the car. I burst out laughing when he started singing totally off key. 

"Nice to know what One Direction sound like live!" He burst out laughing as well, and I smiled through my laughing. This felt really nice...laughing and getting along with Harry like the good old days...I love this feeling. 

We finally pulled into The Melting Pot, and the gentleman that Harry is opened the door for me. 

"Thanks kind sir," I joked playfully when we approached a fancy looking podium.

"Reservation for Styles," Harry started in a low, somehow sexy voice. Why was the sudden urge to kiss him overpowering me?

Once we were situated in a nice secluded booth-it didn't really matter where we sat considering no one was here-we ordered our drinks and sat in comfy silence. 

"Did you reserve the whole restaurant for us?" I asked as I played with the very expensive looking napkin. He grinned and set his hands on the back of his curly head, leaning back. 

"Yep, just for us." I blushed and grinned. 

We talked all though dinner, and sometimes we found each other gazing into each other's eyes, staying in comfortable silence. I feel like I'm falling harder and harder for him every minute that ticks by. I know I shouldn't be getting this attached. He is a popstar after all. But Harry would never do something so low as to break my heart like that...no, he wouldn't. 

Dinner was delicious, and as we walked hand in hand back to the car, Harry randomly kissed my cheek. Stupid butterflies entered my stomach at the simple touch. 

"So, the date's not over with," Harry announced as we cruised down the road, the radio playing softly in the background. 

"Where are you taking me now?" I asked curiously, gazing up at him. At the stop light, he leaned down so he was almost nibbling my ear. 

"It's a secret," He whispered. Those damn butterflies came back, along with tingles down my spine. I hope this place will let me kiss him.

After a few minutes of driving, we pulled into a parking lot of a park, and I giggled. 

"A park?" He grinned sheepishly and I followed him out of the car.

"They're my secret guilty pleasure," He whispered after grabbing my hand, towing me toward the swings. 

"Higher Harry!" I shouted and giggled when I was pushed high in the air. 

"Faster Harry!" He screamed, causing me to burst into laughter. 

"That sounds dirty." 

"My point exactly." I laughed again, and he soon followed my action. 

After swinging and talking, Harry guided me to a big oak tree and we laid down. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close, and I immediately felt safe and protected in his arms. 

"Haz?" I started after what felt like an eternity of silence.

"Mhmm.." He murmured, his eyes remaining closed.

"What did you do...for those two years when you...ignored me?" His intake of breath scared me.

"In all honesty? Crying some nights, throwing things around my room and getting drunk other nights...I knew I fucked up, but I didn't do anything about it." I propped myself up on one arm, gazing at him. I gasped quietly when I noticed tears brimming his eyes. 

"Aww Harry, don't cry about it! It doesn't matter-"

"Like hell it matters..." He muttered angrily. "I ignored the one girl I was head over heels for. That's a big matter." A tear slipped out and cascaded down his cheek, and I brushed it away, along with some stray curls. 

"Harry, just shut up." His eyebrows crossed, but before he had a chance to speak, I planted my lips on his.

And at that moment, we were infinite.

 ___________________________

yeeee :)

Vote and comment!!