~E p i l o g u e~

"Harry, babe turn this song up! It's my-"

"Your favorite song, I know love. This is my second Christmas with you, of course I'm going to know what your favorite Christmas song is."

As Wham's "Last Christmas" blared through the speakers in my new apartment, I I smiled and began mouthing the lyrics. Harry laughed at me but I paid no attention to him, standing up from my spot on the floor taking out ornaments from their boxes.

"Why do you like this song so much? There's better ones out there."

I just rolled my eyes and sat back down, grabbing another ornament from the box. I unwrapped it from the bubble wrap and continued singing along to the song and swayed a bit to the rhythm. I heard Harry's little giggle behind me, and I turned around to see his phone in front of his face, as if he was recording me. "Hey! Stop recording me!" I exclaimed, giggling and standing up to yank his phone out of his hands. He laughed and turned the recording off, holding his phone above his head where he knows I can't reach.

"You're an ass," I mumbled, trying to sound sad but the smile stopped me from doing that. He turned around and clicked away on his phone and sure enough I heard my phone ding with a notification. I grumbled under my breath and reached for my phone, launching into instagram and clicked on the video he put up. I scowled at him, cursing at him in my head because I looked so stupid swaying and my voice sounded so bad.

"Thanks a lot," I muttered, and a whoosh of air escaped me as he threw his arms around me.

"You're welcome baby!" He sung, swaying me back and forth in his arms.

"Harry stop," I giggled, trying to break free of his strong hold on me. He laughed and set me down, pressing a kiss to my head.

"Zayn's having a guy's night over at his place tomorrow," Harry stated suddenly, pulling me down on the couch and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But Harry," I whined, resting my head on his shoulder. "It's the day before Christmas Eve, stay home with me."

"Exactly, the day before Christmas Eve. That day is not important."

"Why am I not invited?"

"Last time I checked, you're not a guy."

I scowled and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Have some girls over or something! Have the girlfriends over, I'm sure they're upset and having this same conversation with their boyfriends right now." I rolled my eyes

"Just don't get too drunk. I hate when you're drunk. You always end up calling me and you're an annoying drunk."

Harry mock gasped, setting his hand on his heart. "I am offended now. I'm a cuddly cute drunk."

"I'm serious, just don't be an idiot."

"Babe, I'm not going to do anything stupid, don't worry." He kissed me quickly and stood up from the couch. "Come on, let's go take a shower." I followed him to the bathroom because how can I say no to that?

***

Have fun tonight," I mumbled, rolling my eyes that I wasn't going tonight. I decided to have the flat to myself and didn't invite anyone else over, maybe I'll call Nick and see what he's doing, I don't know.

"Oh stop being like that. I go over to the guys houses all the time and you never had a problem with it." Harry laughed while pulling on his boots. He walked into the kitchen, his boots making loud noises on the tile floor, and pulled out a six pack of beer from the fridge.

"Yeah, have fun!" I called out as he walked through the front door without so much as a goodbye. Douchepants. I sighed, flopping on the couch and pulled out my phone. Might as well call Nick and my mom to catch up, because I won't be doing much of anything tonight.