~C h a p t e r 22~

I'm sorry I'm slacking on updates! Sadly school is starting in a couple of days so I don't know how often I'll update :( 

That little picture on the side...Nick is so hot! *Swoons*

-Halie-

"Nicky!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around my best friend. He laughed, sighing into my hair. 

"I hate when One Direction are in town..." He muttered, and I laughed. He surprised me with my favorite Mango Smoothie with raspberry syrup at our usual table. 

"Oh God these are so good," I groaned, sipping at my drink. He rolled his eyes and sipped his own coffee. 

"So how long are the boys gone this time?" He asked.

"Only 2 weeks, which I'm thankful for. I did make 3 years, but I don't think I'll be able to do it again..." 

It felt good catching up with Nick, and soon his break was over, and I waved to him and walked out of Starbucks, sighing heavily. Now that I think about it...I really don't know what I'm going to do while the boys are gone. It's only been a day and a half, and I'm already bored. 

When I got back to the house I decided to give Harry a call. We haven't talked as much as I would like because he had to get settled in and some soundchecks and such. He called me last night though, and we talked for 3 hours before we both fell asleep on the phone. 

"Hales!" He exclaimed and I smiled at his voice. 

"Hey cutie," I greeted, smiling and flopping on my bed. As much as I want to be on the phone all night again, I have work in the morning.

"God I miss you," He sighed, and I could just tell he was running a hand through his perfect curls. 

"Remember Harry, it's only 2 weeks." He chuckled. "But I miss you too..."

"God, if you say that it's going to make this even harder!" I laughed, rolling my eyes. 

"How's tour so far?"

"Boring. One, because you're not here. And two, all we've been doing are voice exercises and soundcheck and stuff. I can't wait to be back home and make out-" 

"Okay Harry, wow, really?" He burst out laughing which made me instinctively smile, but blush at what he was hinting at. And for some reason his statement only made me miss him more. Maybe I should pick up some extra shifts at work to keep me distracted and busy. 

"I miss you," Harry mumbled suddenly, breaking the silence. 

"Haz, it hasn't even been 2 days. Stop being depressed or you will make me depressed."

"I'm not depressed..." He muttered, but he was totally in denial. I heard someone calling for Harry on the other line, and Harry sighed. "Listen love, I have to go. For some reason we have late night sound check...who the hell has late night sound check, like what even is that..." I chuckled, but it wasn't exactly real because this means I have to get off the phone with him.

"Apparently One Direction," I answered his question, to which he sighed at.

"I'll call you after?"

"I wish, but I have an early shift at work tomorrow. Maybe we can Skype tomorrow?"

"I hope so babe. Damn, this is going to be harder than I thought..."

"Yeah, I know, but at least it's not 3 years." Harry's name was screamed, and I could tell it was Niall.

"Fuck you Horan," He muttered, causing me to laugh. "I love you beautiful, stay warm while I'm gone." I frowned at that thought, not being able to cuddle up to him after coming home from work and out of the snow.