~C h a p t e r 21~

Sorry that it goes from Harry immediately to Halie, I started writing in Halie's point of view and didn't feel like changing it :3

-Harry-

When I got up the next morning, all I wanted to do was go back to bed for the rest of my life. 

We were to leave for the airport at 8 in the morning and our flight will leave at 9. But with Halie softly snoring right next to me, her hand lightly fisting at my shirt, I say screw the two week tour. 

So I laid back down and nuzzled my face in her soft hair. 

"Halie," I murmured, lightly pecking the top of her head. "Wake up beautiful." Her cute incoherent mumbling made me grin like a mad man. It was the little things that had me weak. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled sleepily at me, closing her eyes again. 

"What time is it?" She asked, cuddling closer to me, which made my heart flutter stupidly in my chest. I checked my phone time.

"It's 7:13. The lads and I have to be at the airport at 8." She sighed, opening her eyes again. 

-Halie-

"Well, I have 5 boys to say goodbye to, let's get up and get moving then." Harry laughed and rolled out of bed, pulling me up  with him. 

I jumped into a warm shower, groaning when the hot water relaxed my tense muscles. Surprisingly, I wasn't as nervous and depressed about the boys leaving as I thought I was. Work can keep me busy and I can finally hang out with Nick again because I've been spending way too much time with One Direction and not my best friend. 

When I got out of the shower and changed into sweatpants and one of Harry's t-shirts, I walked out of my room and was immediately engulfed in strong arms. 

"I don't wanna leave you again Halie Bug," Louis mumbled in my wet hair, and for some reason, I actually wanted to cry at that. I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed for dear life, as if giving him a huge hug would will away the tears, or would make him stay. 

"It's only 2 weeks," I reassured him, but really, I was reassuring myself. Louis kept his hold on me, swaying us a bit as we hugged. 

"Yeah, we survived 3 years somehow right?" I chuckled, even though it wasn't that funny, and pressed a light kiss to his cheek and we reluctantly let go of each other. 

"C'mon, I think your sexy man made breakfast for everyone." 

"Calling my man sexy are we Lou?" I asked cheekily, slapping his arm with a grin on my face. He laughed and hauled me over his shoulder which resulted in me screaming and pounding at his back with my fists. 

"Oi, Lou, get your paws off my girl," Harry shouted from the kitchen, glaring at Louis with a grin on his face. For some reason, that made me happy, because now I know that Harry isn't the type to be overly jealous in Louis and I's banter. He would have to get used to it anyway; we muck around all the time.

"Yeah yeah, sure whatever," Louis muttered, chuckling under his breath. "Take your girl. Because I haven't known her longer than you have or anything." 

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Oh, so you lads are going to fight over me like this?" Harry chuckled, shaking his head and directed his attention to the breakfast on the counter. 

"Breakfast is ready, family!" Harry shouted, and running steps were heard from the other end of the house. 

I sat down with my plate full of cheesy eggs, bacon and a chocolate chip muffin, and my stomach literally growled at me to eat the food in front of me. Wow, feisty this morning....