~C h a p t e r 7~

-Halie-

The same expression stayed visible on my features throughout the whole performance. Shock. I shouldn't be this surprised, considering he had a great voice and would no doubt continue, but ironically being in the same group as Lou? Crazy. The song ended and I was the first one in the audience to start clapping. I saw Lou wink at me on stage. I paid no attention to the announcer as I made my way backstage, ignoring Jay's confused protests. I burst through the door and was immediately tackled by Louis. 

"Good job Lou! You were amazing!" I kissed him on the cheek and peeked over his shoulder for any signs of the familiar curly headed boy. To my excitement, I saw him talking to one of the brunette ones who sang with them. He looked around, eyes settling on me, glancing around again, then shooting back to me, eyes widening. He ran up to me and meekly waved. 

"Halie! It's been a while!" His voice, his addictive eyes...still the same.. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and breathed in his scent that I've grown to miss. 

"I've missed you," He said a bit quieter, rubbing my back in a way that had goosebumps growing on my arms. 

"Missed you too Harry." You have no idea...

"Um.." A shocked and surprised voice interrupted us. Shit. Now I'm going to have to explain... "Do you guys..know each other?" I giggled.

"Well obviously Lou, would I hug a complete stranger?"

"Yes," He answered bluntly. I laughed and shoved him a bit. 

"Actually, when we were at that hotel during your auditions, he was staying a few doors down from us, and I ran into him, literally, a couple times and we talked. Remember that time when I went to the vending machine and didn't come back an hour later? Yeah, I was with Harry here." Harry sheepishly waved, and Lou chuckled. 

"Well you could've told me Halie Bear!" I giggled as Lou picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Banging on his back with my fists, I shouted for him to let go of me. I slapped his bum and he yelped. Laughing hard, he finally put me down and I pinched his frowning cheeks. 

"Cheer up Lou!" He stuck his tongue out and the three other boys came over to us. And to say they were all hot was definitely an understatement. They were all sexy..

"Hey there, I'm Niall!" His thick Irish accent caught me off guard and I politely smiled at him. 

"Nice to meet you! I'm Halie." His hair was also eye-catching. It was blond, but with brown highlights, almost as if his original hair color was brown. He also had the brightest blue eyes. Another boy came up to me and hugged me. 

"I'm Liam," He greeted and I checked this guy out as well...as discreetly as I could. His light brown hair fell in his eyes, reminding me of Justin Bieber. 

"Your hair is almost just like Justin Bieber's!" I blurted, then blushed. Whoops. He laughed and smiled at me. 

"I get that a lot. Don't feel bashful." I turned to the third boy, who, quite honestly, scared me a bit, with his quiet and mysterious demeanor. 

"I'm Zayn, nice meeting you beautiful." I blushed, shaking his hand. His shiny black hair was styled up and he had black studs in his ears. All in all, these boy were hot. Enough said. I heard Lou clear his throat and walk over to me, slinging his arm around my shoulders. Possessive much...?

"So, you guys up for dinner? We can get to know each other!" Leave it to Lou to make friends. 

"Hey, I'm up for that," Harry responded, smirking at me. I gave him a cheeky smile, which he returned. It felt oddly right to see Harry again. I missed him...a little too much...and I think that crush I had on him is back...

***

We all agreed to go to McDonalds. Yeah, classy, I know. We all sat in a big booth, munching on fries and burgers. The boys were really easy to get along with, and hilarious. Of course, I thought Lou was the funniest, cracking jokes every 5 seconds, and the guys seemed to think so; they wouldn't stop laughing, especially Niall. After like, 2 hours of laughter and eating, we became really close, getting on quite well. It especially felt good to talk to Harry. He kept sending me small smiles and winks on occasion, and I would blush. That boy...

"Well lads, it's already late now. Why don't we catch up tomorrow?" Louis announced, standing from the booth and stretching. Everyone passed approving glances at each other and nodded. We all exchanged each other's numbers and left, after I was tackled in a hug by all the other boys. 

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Lou asked as we walked through the door of the hotel. I feel like I've been to more hotels in the last few weeks than I have in a lifetime. 

"Yeah, those boys are hilarious to hang out with. I like them."

"Me too. They are great lads."

"How was it guys?" Jay asked as we flopped down on the couch beside her. 

"Great!" We responded simultaneously, as she chuckled. 

"Good to hear," She replied, turning back to her show. My phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket. 

It was amazing seeing you today. Missed you like crazy :/ Wanna hang out tomorw, the two of us? Harry xx

A slow smile spread on my face, and I quickly sent a reply. 

Missed you too :/ We should totally do something tomorw! Like what? :) xx

"Texting your lover?" Lou asked, startling me from my position on the bed. 

"He's definitely not my lover..." I muttered, looking back to my phone when it vibrated in my hands.

Idk, I was thinking maybe we could take a walk or something casual. I don't care! :) xx

A walk in the park with Harry? That sounds amazing. I eagerly replied, paying no attention to Louis.

A walk sounds too cliche... :P jk, that sounds nice :) what time? 

Well, I was thinking maybe noon? Be ready by then :) I have to go now though, my mum is pestering me...ttyl love xx

I blushed on instinct when he called me love. I shut off my phone and cuddled closer to a sleeping Louis. My stomach flipped at the thought of tomorrow's events.

________________________

Vote and Comment! :)