~C h a p t e r 28~

Hey guys! Quick authors note: just a question, how would you like it if I made a fun little Harry/Halie sexy time scene?! If you're rooting for that kind of fun stuff let me know!! thank you so much I love you all 

-Halie-

 "Nicky..." I muttered through the phone, and tried so desperately not to burst into tears right on the spot. 

Halie? Wha't wrong, you sound like you're about to burst into tears." Well, Nicky can obviously tell. Thank God he's my best friend. 

"I um...Harry's not coming back today..." I bit my lip to the point where I could taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

"What do you mean, he's not coming home today?" He murmured through the phone, and I could hear rustling on the other line. "I'm hoping in my car, I'll be there in a couple minutes." I sniffed in response and hung up, thankful that I had Nicky as my best friend. He seemed to know men better than anyone. Well, besides Louis, and speaking of, he hasn't even texted me about the sudden turn of events, which made me more pathetically sad than I already was. 

Nicky arrived quicker than I expected, but I wasn't surprised. I let him in and he followed me to the couch where flopped down and let out a heavy, unattractive sigh. "Please tell me I don't need to kick ass, because he was a really cool lad," Nick muttered, wrapping his arm around my shoulders to comfort me. 

"No, you don't need to kick anyone's ass. Um, he has to do more promo or something...I mean, I want to believe it, because Harry sounded truly wrecked about not coming, but...I don't know. And Louis hasn't even texted me about it."

"Call him then." 

"I don't want to disturb him..." I muttered stupidly, shrugging. My phone vibrated with a text from Harry, and I was quick to open it, praying that he was lying the whole time. 

'Seriously so fucking pissed I can't come home yet...I'm going to try everything I can to get on a plane and see you xx Love you and miss you so much beautiful xx'

I managed a small smile. 

"Well, at least I know he isn't being shady with me. He seems seriously mad about the whole thing," I commented, and Nick gave me a thumbs up. 

"I still think you should call Louis. He's your best friend, he'll tell you what the problem is." Nick was right, if I avoid talking to Louis, I won't know the scoop. I just feel left out that he hasn't called me yet. 

With Louis' number dialed, I pressed the speaker button on my phone. 

"Hey Hales," Louis answered on the second ring. He didn't sound like the normal upbeat Louis.

"Louis, why can't you come to Doncaster yet? I was really looking forward to seeing you..."

He sighed on the other line, and I tried not to grimace. "I'm sorry Hales but stupid Management told us we needed to hang around and do more promo for the album for a couple more weeks. We're all gutted, we were looking forward to coming home too." 

"Harry said he's trying everything he can to come home. Is that possible? Because I really miss you guys..." I leaned back against Nick who was attempting to braid my hair.

"We miss you too! Especially me...well besides Harry because he's like obsessed with y-"

"Louis!" I giggled at Harry screaming at Louis in the background, but my heart clenched at how much I missed them. After Louis' laughter died down, he sighed again. "I'll be home as soon as possible okay love?" 

"Okay, yeah," I said. "Tell the others hi for me?" 

"Of course. I'll text you okay? I still think it's really weird not being around you all the time, it's weird that you're not with me."