~C h a p t e r 35~

Thank you for being patient with these long-ish waits! xx

With Christmas being in a couple days, and Louis' birthday being soon too, I was kind of a mess. I've decided that I suck at getting any type of gift for anyone. I was a bit nervous for everyone to receive the gifts I got for them, but I'm sure it's not going to be a big deal. Louis' gift was big enough to be his birthday and Christmas gift, so on his birthday I'll just get him breakfast at Starbucks and bring it to him in bed. 

And then there's Harry, who has been so affectionate and weird since the day I went shopping with Louis. I mean, his shit eating grin will never get any less cute, but his strangely happy mood is kind of freaking me out. 

"Thinking about me beautiful?" I heard none other than the guy himself and his raspy morning voice. He wrapped his arm around my head, and I laughed, trying to push his arm away so I could breathe again. 

"Harry!" I squealed when he started tickling my sides. "Stop!" 

"Not until you give me a kiss," He commanded, and I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Not until you brush your teeth," I countered back. He stuck his tongue out at me, but rolled out of bed anyway, stretching his arms up over his head, his thin black t-shirt riding up and showing a sliver of his torso. I had to stop myself from jumping out of bed and jumping on him because he was so hot sometimes-well all the fucking time-and was so oblivious to it. 

"Do you have to work today?" Harry asked me as he walked back into the bedroom, only to flop right on top of me. I pressed my hands on his warm, bare shoulders in hopes to shove him off of me, but I was way too weak for him. 

"You really enjoy putting all your damn weight on me, don't you," I managed to strain out as the weight of my boyfriend took away my oxygen bit by bit. Harry continued to laugh as he moved on top of me, but then suddenly stopped moving to wrap his arms around my neck and press his forehead to mine in an intense gaze that left me breathless. 

"You didn't answer my question," Harry murmured, pressing light kisses on my cheeks, my forehead, and anything else that was open to him. 

"Yes I have to work today," I answered, and he huffed in response, never detaching himself from me. 

"Skip," He whispered, practically nibbling at my ear, and I had to finally pull away from his addictive touch before I fell into his temptation. 

"I can't not go to work silly." I told him, messing up his curls as I sat up in my bed, walking over to my dresser to pull a brush through my tangled hair. "And no, you can't come to my work, because then I'll have to babysit you, and that's not happening." I heard him huff again and I giggled under my breath. 

"Well what am I supposed to do today?"

"Wait for me to get back, like a regular boyfriend." I shut the door to my walk in closet to give myself privacy, but mainly just to piss him off even more. I pulled out a clean pair of yoga pants and pulled them on, and slipped on my work polo. I knew Harry would be all over me when I open the door, because he has this weird infatuation with yoga pants. That is why I rarely wear them, because they always seem to be off within minutes of putting them on, when I'm around Harry.

"Nice pants."

I let out a breath, knowing those would be the exact words coming out of his perverted mouth. I chose to ignore him, and I grabbed my purse from off the floor and left my room, and Harry immediately jumped off the bed to follow me down the stairs. 

"What time do you get off?" I slipped on my Sperrys and finally turned to him.

"2. Then you can have me to yourself that I know you want." He looked at me sheepishly, and I smiled, standing on my tiptoes to kiss him. "I gotta go. I'll see you later." I kissed him one last time and went out to my car and hopped in.