~C h a p t e r 14~

-Harry-

I bloody hate this.

I hate how I have to go around pretending I don't have feelings for Halie. Ugh, but she's so damn annoying sometimes! Why does she have to be so damn stubborn?!

God, I love her...

I picked at my food, not in the mood to put anything in my mouth. I discreetly watched Louis laugh with Halie at some inside joke they shared. I hate how close they are...I want to be that close with her...

"Hazza? Are you gonna eat anything?" I shook my head, shrugging. Lou snorted. "But you were complaining about how hungry you were!" I simply shrugged again. Louis frowned and got up from his side of the booth, climbing into my lap.

"What's wrong Haz?" He whispered. "You're worrying me." I sighed. I really want to tell Lou, I really do, but he's best friends with Hales. I don't want him blabbing his loud mouth to her...but he's my best friend as well. He wouldn't do that...

"Can we talk at home Lou?" He nodded, smiling and planting a kiss to my curls. 

"Larry Stylinson for the win!" Zayn shouted, causing everyone to laugh and ease the tension.

Finally, after not eating anything and staring into Halie's beautiful honey colored eyes when she wasn't looking, we were all home and lounging on the couches in the living room, deciding on a movie. All of a sudden, I was pulled up the stairs by who I assumed to be Louis.

Now, talk Curly," Lou commanded, his hands on his hips. I meekly shrugged, suddenly strangely bashful that I was about to admit my feelings about Halie.

"Promise you won't go all "protective big brother" on me okay?" Lou's expression softened, and he sat himself next to me on the bed.

"I promise." Gulping, I smiled sheepishly.

"I-I think I...may fancy uh..Ha-Halie...again." Louis smiled softly at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I made a mistake all those years ago. And that mistake was lying. Lying and saying I just wanted to be friends. Bad choice on my part." 

"Well Harry, you never know. Feelings just don't 'disappear.' She probably still fancies you too. What's stopping you?" A silly grin broke out on my face. Why was I so worried about Louis being mad at me?

"I...I don't know what's stopping me. I was just hoping you'd be fine with it and-"

"Harry Edward Styles. Jesus, of course I'm fine with it! I love you both and I want what's best for you both. Go and get your girl Styles." I blushed and jotted out of bed, swallowing Louis up in a hug.

"I love you Lou," I mumbled in his hair.

"Wuv you too Haz."

***

"Hey Halie?" I started hesitantly, nervous as hell. I don't know how I'm going to win her back, but I'll do whatever it takes. 

She was sitting on the couch, cuddled up with Lou watching a movie. Her eyes widened, and her head slowly turned to face me.

"Yes Harry?" She asked softly.

"Can I uh, talk to you? It's important." Lou smiled at me and gave me a reassuring thumbs up when she wasn't looking. When she stood up from her rather comfortable place with Louis, my heart raced and butterflies entered my stomach. Here it goes.

I smiled at her lightly and she returned the favor.

"So..." She mumbled once I closed the door to Louis' bedroom.

"Halie, I just want to apologize for all the immature shit I've been doing for these past...well, whole time I've been here." I took a deep breath and let it out, sitting next to Halie on the bed. "I made a mistake. 3 years ago, you told me you fancied me, right?" A light blush covered her features and she crossed her arms.