~C h a p t e r 24~

-Harry-

Kicking my suitcase across the room, I groaned. What the fuck could I have possibly done? It's not helping at all that Louis won't tell me anything. They're all buddy fucking buddy and Louis refuses to tell me what happened. Which makes no sense to me because she's my girlfriend. I have the right to know why the fuck she's mad at me. 

My last resort was tears, but I forbid myself to let me go to that resort. I'm a man. I can handle when my girlfriend doesn't want to talk to me...at all...

Fuck this, I need to know what happened. If I have to bring out the big guns, aka my tears, I will. I love her a whole fucking lot and whenever she is the tiniest bit mad, I get mad at myself. So you can only imagine how I'm feeling right now. 

Exiting my room, where I've been cooped up for a couple hours, I find Louis lounging on the couch with his phone in his hand, while Liam and Niall played the new Grand Theft Auto game. 

"Lou," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. I had meant for the eye rubbing to only spark his attention, but the tears were already coming, so me rubbing my eyes wasn't fake this time.

 "Harry?" He asked with curiosity lacing his words. "What's wrong?" Taking a deep breath, I decided to ditch the crying, because it was so degrading of my manly style. 

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" His expression changed from curious to realization in a matter of seconds, and he got up from the couch, following me into my current bedroom. Shutting the door behind him, I heard him sigh as he took a seat on the bed. 

"I know exactly what this is about..." He muttered sliding a hand through his messy hair. 

"Okay then this will be quick. Why is Halie suddenly ignoring me? I have no idea what the fuck I did and it's not helping that she nor you aren't telling me anything." He sighed again, and I groaned. What's with the sighing?! It's annoying. 

"Fine. Halie saw this news channel talking about you and some girls the night of the party. She thinks you're cheating on her, and since you're not "fessing up", she's mad at you." I blinked, trying to grasp what Louis just said. She thinks I'm cheating on her? How stupid does she think I am? 

"How stupid does she think I am?" I said aloud, voicing my thoughts. 

"Harry..."

"I can't believe she actually has that much trust in me. I need to talk to her. I was just helping those drunk girls to the car! Louis you remember!" His eyebrows knitted together as he thought hard.

"I was drunk Harry...I don't remember much." I groaned. Great, so he believes this too?

"Do you believe it then? That I cheated?" I asked, crossing my fingers behind my back that he doesn't think so.

"Of course not Harry..." He muttered, but it didn't sound convincing.

"Wow Lou-"

"No, just listen to me for a second! You're heated and you need to calm down before you do something irrational." I sighed deeply, taking a seat on my bed and flopping down, my head hitting the pillow with a light thud. "I had no idea what happened, so I couldn't tell Halie anything besides soothing words. I wasn't going to pick sides Haz. If you tell me you didn't cheat, than I believe you because you're my best friend and I know how much you love Halie. I love her too and I can't stand to see her hurt and crying. It's been that way for as long as I've known her. I know you love her, so I don't believe you cheated."

Letting out a huge sigh of relief, I sat up and wrapped my arms around Louis. "Thanks Boobear, I would never do something like that. Harry Styles doesn't cheat. He barely goes on dates..." Louis let out a bark of laughter at my words, causing me to smile.