~C h a p t e r 10~

-Halie-

"Yeah Lou, I got off right now and I'm currently sitting on the couch watching reruns of Friends." 

"Yay! Be ready for your surprise soon Hales. It should...uh, be arriving soon!" 

"Can you at least give me a hint?"

"That ruins it Halie. Don't you know anything about surprises?" I groaned, leaning my head back on the couch. 

"But you know I hate surprises!" 

"Trust me babe, you're not going to hate this one. It will arrive soon! Love you!" And he hung up. Jesus, that boy...

"Honey, I'm going out with Jay, I'll be back later tonight," My mum said as she walked downstairs. "Be careful by yourself-"

"Mum, I'm 18, not 8. I'll be fine." Mum smiled and kissed the top of my head. 

"Alright hun, I'm out. Have a nice night!" She winked and walked out the door. So she was in on the surprise. Awesome.

I continued my night with putting in a movie and laying on the couch. I scooped up the last bit of cookie dough Ben and Jerry's and set the small carton on the side table. I sighed, remembering when I had cookie dough ice cream with Harry...I miss him too much. My eyes trailed back to the telly. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. My stomach jumped. That could be my surprise! I ran a hand through my dark chocolate waves and straightened my cardigan, and swung the door open.

"HALIE!" Louis picked me up in his arms and swung me around, squeezing. "I missed you so damn much..."

"Oh my God, Lou! You didn't know when you were coming! I've missed you Boo Bear!" My cheeks tinted pink when he kissed my cheek. 

"Well, Paul told us we could go whenever, and we decided to surprise you! You look beautiful Halie Bug, you dyed your hair!"

"Mhmm! You like?"

"I love." He kissed the top of my head. "Now let's get out of this cold weather. Come on boys!" Oh no...one by one, the boys came in and squeezed me in a death hug. 

"You look so gorgeous Halie, I missed you!" Niall exclaimed as he squeezed me to death. 

"I've missed my Leprechaun too!" I replied, giggling. 

Vas Happenin pretty lady?" Zayn bellowed, swallowing me in a tight hug. 

"Hi Zayn still as vain as ever!" 

"You know it babe," he responded, ruffling my hair. "I like the new look."

"Thanks Zayn."

"Halie Bug," Liam sighed and picked me up in a hug. 

"Did you keep the boys' heads on straight?"

"Always do." He laughed. "Cute hair by the way." And last but not least, Harry. He stuck his hands in his pockets, and his head turned up to meet my gaze. We stared at each other for forever, and it was sorta awkward in my opinion, and kinda cliche, but he smiled shyly and jogged the few steps there was between us and picked me up, spinning me around. 

"I've missed you like crazy Hales..." He murmured in my hair. "God, I feel like such a dick for not keeping in touch. I bet you hate me." I laughed softly, still in his arms. 

"I don't hate you Harry. I was a bit disappointed and maybe a bit mad, but as long as you're her. I've missed you too." 

Honestly, I didn't want to get down from his hold on me. The sparks exploded when his first touch hit my skin. 

"As long as you're not mad anymore. You look beautiful by the way." Blushing, I turned my gaze away to hide my pink cheeks. 

"Thank you Haz."