~C h a p t e r 4~

Oh goodness...I apologize in advance for the shortness of this disgraceful chapter. 

-Halie-

I woke up the next morning and a big smile spread across my face.

Today was Lou's auditions.

I nudged Louis a bit and he groaned.

"5 more minutes mum..." I stifled a giggle and poked his closed eyelid. He opened one eye and smiled. 

"Good morning Halie Bear," He greeted, his voice husky from sleep. 

"Kids, breakfast!" I then smelled the fresh bacon coming from the kitchen. 

"Mum, we're not kids," Louis grumbled, jumping out of bed. We ate our breakfast in silence and once we finished, we packed up the few things we needed and locked the hotel door behind us. 

***

As we sat in the taxi, I felt Lou's leg spazzing out, jolting up and down. I set my hand on it to calm him down. 

"See, now the nerves are settling in," I commented, chuckling. He flashed a nervous smile and the driver opened the partition. 

"Fountain Studio," He announced. We thanked the man and piled out, walking toward the large glass front doors. Inside, a rather large front desk sat in the middle of the waiting space. A young looking girl looked up at us and smiled. 

"X-Factor auditions?" She guessed with a knowing look. Louis smiled and nodded. She pointed to a door that said "X-Factor auditions line this way." We followed the sign's instructions and the door led us back outside. I heard Lou gasp next to me and Jay mutter "Oh my." The line stretched so long, we could barely see the front, which led back into the building. Good thing I bought my iPod...

***

 About 2 hours, 46 songs, and a soda later, we were about 4 people away from the studio room. The whole time, Louis couldn't stop jumping up and down. I tried to stifle my giggles, it was so funny to watch him.

"Louis, jeez, you look like you have to go to the bathroom," I muttered, shaking my head. Minutes ticked by and we were finally next. Jay smiled at her son, who was still jumping up and down, and squeezed him. 

"Good luck Lou, you will do amazing. We are going to get a seat in the auditorium. Maybe if Halie and I are lucky, we can score a seat near Simon." Chuckling, Louis squeezed Jay back. 

"Good luck with that mum. Bye Hales, love you," He kissed me on the top of my head as his name was called. 

"I'm so excited for him! He's going to to do so well! Come on Hales, let's go score a good seat!" I giggled at Jay's enthusiasm and followed her towards the auditorium where Lou will be singing. A sudden jolt of excitement coursed through my veins as I looked up at the empty stage, waiting for my best friend to take it over.

***

-Louis-

This is it.

I held the microphone so tightly in my hands, my knuckles were turning white.

"Alright Louis, you're on. Good luck."I breathed out the breath I was holding and smiled at the crew member who ushered me in stage. I jogged on stage, immediately being greeted by screams and shouts. When it quieted down, I heard a "GO LOUIS!"  and I chuckled, immediately knowing who that was. 

My Halie Bear.

A new set of confidence coursed through me as I flashed a smile at the judges. 

"And what is your name?" Louis Walsh asked me, smiling. I always thought it was funny that we shared the same name. Maybe it will score me a few more points. 

"My name is Louis Tomlinson." I answered casually, plastering on my bright smile for the judges. 

"And what song will you be singing?" 

"I'll be singing 'Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T's." Louis gestured me to proceed with his hands. 

"Alright, off you go." I took a deep breath and let it out. This is it. I started to sing, letting my voice go strong. I went into my own world, like there was no one in the crowd, like no one was watching me. I sang my heart out, making sure to smile. My heart jumped when I noticed the judges smiling slightly and nodding their heads.

"Alright, thank you," Louis said, holding his hand up to stop me. Simon spoke up.

"You definitely have potential...I really like your voice..Louis, yes or no?" I smiled, hoping for the best. Getting through Louis might be tough though.

"Well Louis," He started, emphasizing my name, "I'm saying yes." My heart flipped. One down, two to go. 

"I'm saying yes!" Nicole said, speaking for the first time. I smiled larger, as I heard Halie and my mum in the audience. Of course they would be the loudest. 

"Well Louis, You've got three yeses!" I pumped my fist in the air and jumped. 

"Thank you so much!" I said into the mic, happily jogging off the stage. I did it. I was going to be on X Factor.

 ________________________

So I have no idea what the process is for auditions...so I did my best :3

Vote and Comment!