~C h a p t e r 12~

-Halie-

If there's anything I hate the most, it's being woken up. My phone continued to vibrate and blare Lou's version of Look After You, and I groaned in my pillow. Dammit Louis...

"What the bloody hell do you need at 8 in the morning Lou," I grumbled, scowling at my morning voice. 

"LET'S GO TO STARBUCKS!" He shouted, causing me to widen my eyes and take the phone away from my ear. 

"Are you done?" I asked, bringing the phone back to my ear. 

"Hope you're awake now," He chuckled. "But seriously, we're all up and ready to go to Starbucks. Get you're cute bum out of bed and into the shower! I'm hungry!" 

"Same here!" I heard Niall shout in the background, causing the rest of the lot to groan. I let out a giggle. 

"Fine, give me a few minutes of sleep. I'll be up soon." And before he could object, I hung up from them. But right when I was on the verge of dreamland, I heard the front door slam open, hearing buzzing of male voices. Can't mum remember to lock the door at night?!

"Halie bear! Time to get up!" Lou quietly shouted and jumped on my bed. 

"Lou, Jesus...mum is still asleep!" I whispered, reluctantly rolling out of bed

Oh...SORRY BECK-"

"Shut up." I slammed a hand over Lou's mouth. He laughed and grabbed my waist, pulling me on top of him on the bed. 

"Lou, if you want me to get up, let me get up." He smiled cheekily and I headed for my bathroom. 

"I'll be right here waiting," He concluded, putting his hands behind his head on the pillow. Shrugging, I closed the bathroom door behind me. I stood under the hot water, closing my eyes. I love showers like I love chocolate. I massaged my favorite fruity shampoo into my hair and did every other essential shower duty. Shutting off the warm water, I wrapped my favorite purple fluffy towel around my body. I rung out my hair and walked into my room. 

"Lookin' good," A voice came from my bed. I whipped around.

"Louis! I didn't actually think you'd still be here..." He laughed while I smiled. I walked into my closet, choosing a pair of stressed white denim jeans. Slipping them on under my towel, I fished around my tops rack to find a cute top. I pulled out a blue plaid button up and threw my black NorthFace on. I slipped on my Uggs, exiting my closet. I let my hair hang loose around my shoulders.

"Finally, bloody hell Halie, I thought you died in there!"

"I wasn't even in there that long..." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.  Louis just grinned and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked down to the rest of the boys.

"What took you guys so long?" Niall questioned, wiggling his eyebrows. I flicked him on the head, scoffing. 

"Haha, very funny Nialler." He laughed his cheeky signature laugh. 

"Okay, ready to go?" I asked, grabbing my keys and wallet. I wrote a small note to mum telling her where I was going. We all piled into my car, me sliding into the driver's seat. Lou hopped in the passengers seat as I slid my Ray Bans on my face. Giggling, I peeked in the review mirror. 

"Sorry guys, someone's gonna need to sit on someones lap." Niall excitedly jumped on Liam's lap, and he groaned in pain. 

"Nialler, lay off the Nando's, please..." He muttered, causing the whole car to laugh. The ride to Starbucks was pretty much like this; someone would say something hilarious and we would laugh like hyenas. Once I pulled into my usual parking spot, we all piled out.