Chapter 3

Troye's POV
----
I wasn't expecting him to let me stay over, but he did even though his dad looked at him as if he was going to beat the shit out of him. That's odd. The last time I saw Mr. Oakley he was acting so nice, but maybe he wasn't. I'll think about that later though since I have a friendship to rebuild. It wasn't actually Sage's idea to come over, I told her what happened and she forced me out of the house with her.

"A lot has changed since you were here," Tyler started, "Since you're gay you probably won't mind it that much." What was that supposed to mean? As I stepped into his room after Sage I understood what he was talking about, posters of hot male actors, one direction and Darren Criss were hung up on his walls.
"Ta da!" He chuckled uneasily and shrugged.

"I like it." I looked back at him and gave a genuine smile as his blue ones met my gaze.

"BONDING TIME!" Sage screamed out as she jumped onto Tyler's bed.

"You dork!" Tyler giggled as he sat down next to Sage. Ty looked up at me and patted the space next to him.
"Stop staring and sit your ass down!" A laugh escaped my lips as I sat down next to him. This felt so right, it felt as if I never left.

"I'm boooored!" Sage moaned as she draped an arm over Tyler's shoulder. I saw him flinch like when I touched him before. Sage must have felt him tense up because a second later she removed her hand of his shoulder.

"You just sat down." Ty said and chuckled.

"I know but I'm bored!" I couldn't stop myself from laughing at this point. Sage shot me a death stare as I started my laughing fit.
"What's so funny Troyella Devil?"

"Fuck you!" I punched her lightly and now it was her time to laugh uncontrollably. Tyler just looked at the both us as if we were two insane people needing serious help.

"Be right back! Pee brake!" Sage ran out of the room leaving me and Tyler alone.

"Troye, look I'm sorry for being such a price before, it's just that-" I couldn't let him finish, he did nothing wrong, it was all my fault.

"You don't need to apologise. It should be me that apologises and that's what I'm going to do right now," I positioned my body so that it was facing him and he did the same.
"I never meant to hurt you I, I, I just thought that if I ignored you and made you hate me it would be easier to leave you. I was wrong. I was so so wrong. The days in which I ignored you I felt as if I was slowly dying because you were the only thing that made me feel alive. So I'm sorry. I am really truly sorry. Forgive me please?" Seconds passed without a reply. And then there it was.

His arms were wide open and his eyes were red and swollen. I took the hint and hugged him. His arms wrapped around my back and pulled me closer to him, my chest was touching his and I felt so safe and at home. My head found its way to the crook of his neck and rested there.

A little cough interrupted our cuddling session as Sage walked into the room.

"Good to see that your friends again." She made her way to the large bed and sat at the end of it.

"Oh we're not friends, I was just in the mood for some hugs." He joked and I chuckled.

"Suuuree." Sage leaned her body against Tyler. She must have got an idea on what to do as her face became full of excitement. Sage started bouncing up and down and playfully slapped Tyler's arm.

"What is it!?" Tyler's eyes wondered over to Sage who was now getting up from the bed and starting to walk around the room with the biggest smile on her face. She suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me up and then did the same to Tyler.

"Sage what the actual fuck are you doing?" I questioned her as she ran out of the room.

"I'M GETTING THE HAIR DYE!!" And she was gone.