Chapter 30

Troye's POV
(Last chap it ended with Troye singing bite to Tyler so if you want you can just imagine them having a wild make out session or whatever)
----
"My brother is getting married! You're getting married!" I fixed Steele's tie, looking up at him to see his wide toothy smile.

"I can't believe my son is getting married, I'm so old!" My dad patted Steele on the back.

"Are you crying?" Steele asked looking at dad.

"These are happy tears. I don't know what to do, you've all grown up so fast." Dad laughed softly, wiping away a few tears.

"You still have me and Sage! Oh, and Troye too." Tyde said whilst perfecting his hair in the mirror.

"Where did the time go? One second you were pooping in your pants and now you're getting married and having a kid of your own." Dad was talking more to himself now, wiping more tears away.

"We're still your little boys, just not so little." I said as I pulled Tyde and Steele close to me.

"Well, I better get going and you should think about leaving soon as well, you wouldn't want to miss your own wedding."

"Yeah, we'll be going shortly. See you there!"

Steele got one last pat on the back from dad before dad left with Sage, mum and Jasmine's brother in one of the cars.

I was taking the other car with Tyler, Tyde and Lucas whilst Steele was supposed to go in Adam's car with the rest of the boys.

When I finished sorting out my outfit I grabbed Tyde and went outside to my car that Tyler was leaning on with Lucas.

"This looks like a photo shoot for a calender or a James Bond movie, don't know which one sounds better."

"Nice to see you too." Ty kissed the top of my nose and walked over to the passenger seat door.

"Seat belts on, smiles wide, time to go!"

~

I was surprised at the sight of the weddings location, it was a good suprise though. I was expecting more of a traditional church, instead there were three large tents spread across a large field. There were blue, white and goldish balloons tied to the tents, ribbons on poles connected the tents together and from one of the tents there were multicoloured flashing lights.

"I thought Steele said small." Lucas muttered as he looked through the window.

"Compared to his other plans for this wedding, this is small." Tyde leaned against Lucas to look out the same window.

"How much money does this family have!?"

"Enough."

"Lucky you." Lucas pushed the door open and walked out, he was then followed by Tyde, Tyler and then me.

Outside one of the tents stood two people: a woman wearing the pastel blue dress with a golden bow that the bridesmaids wear and a man wearing a fitted black suit with a golden tie. On further inspection the man looked like Connor. He looked like he always does, perfect. I swear that when we were together, no matter what happened his hair could still look flawless.

I groaned and followed the boys towards the middle tent.

"Oh hey boys!" The girl at the entrance called. She waved and as we got close to her she pulled Lucas in for a hug. Connor huffed and rolled his eyes when Lucas kissed her cheek. Jealous much?

"Hey Molly, have the other boys come yet?"

"Nope, they aren't here yet." Connor interrupted Molly before she could even open her mouth.