Chapter 29

Tyler's POV
----
Troye and I walked over to Steele who just called us over. He was standing next to... Connor? Was that his name? That doesn't matter at the moment.

"What is it?" Troye asked.

"I just want to see if it's true." Steele extended his arm to touch Troye's neck. Troye jumped away making a cute noise, he flailed his arms and the others, including me, laughed.

"That's cute!" I went to touch the same spot but Troye swatted my hand away, glaring at me and then at Steele.

"How did you even know about that?" Troye asked, rubbing the spot.

"Connor told me about it." Steele answered. How would Connor know? Does he happen to know everyone's sensitive spots?

"May I ask, how did you know about that?"

"When Troye and I dated, I got to learn a few things about him." I started to cough as I chocked.

After I managed to breath again I looked up at Connor who was about to say something else.

"I'll spare you the details, you probably know anyway."

"Connor..." Troye sounded as if he was about to growl and jump on him.

"What?!"

"Just shut up."

I still was standing next to Troye who looked uncomfortable. He looked at Connor who was standing straight with a perfect smirk etched onto his face.

Deciding I didn't want to be stuck in this situation I excused myself and went to grab myself another beer. After that I stayed quiet.

I heard the guys talking and I managed to learn a few things. Lucas is pansexual, Adam was studying to become a lawer, Josh was moving to Washington in October, Steve works at something called The Trevor Project, Charlie was joining the army and Connor... well Connor owned a whole company.

Did Troye really date a millionaire with a company? Did he really date someone who could give him anything? Did he really date a picture perfect model with stunning green eyes, breathtaking smile, well built body, all dressed in designer clothing and sprayed in the most expensive perfumes? Did he really give all that up? Connor must have really screwed up.

~

One second I was cuddled up with Troye outside and the other second I'm in Troye's bed and it's already morning.

"Morning." I turned around to see Troye with his phone in front of his face. The sound of a photo being taken was the next thing I heard.

"Did you just take a photo?"

"Don't worry, your horrific face isn't in it."

"Wow. A true gentleman."

"I know. Now, do you wanna go out to town? There's nothing to do and I was thinking that we could get a coffee somewhere nice."

"Sure, I'll just get something better to wear from my place." I got out of bed and put on the pants I wore yesterday.

"You can just wear what you had on yesterday, nobody will know. Now hurry up!"

~

Troye drove us into town, he managed to find somewhere to park his car. The parking spot was close to some coffee shop so we decided to just go there an not bother looking for any place better.

The little cafe looked cute. There were lots of wooden decorations scattered around the place, rustic wooden heart's, crates and flower pots. The walls were red with large framed pictures on the walls. There was quite a few people inside, soft music played in the back but it was overpowered by the chatter.