Chapter 8

Tyler's POV
(I'm so sorry)
----
"Okay, I get it, don't worry, I hope you'll get better soon." I was talking to Zo on the phone, we had plans to go shopping but unfortunately she felt ill.

"I'm so sorry Ty, this was gonna be our day out before your birthday and I have to leave after."

"Zo," I let out a sigh before speaking again.
"Don't be sorry, it's fine. However you better promise me that we have another day out soon." Zo gave out a little laugh.

"I promise. Talk to you later Ty." Zo hung up and I was left alone. I could talk to Troye but he told me he was having an important conversation with his manager so I left him alone.

Before I could think the front door opened with so much force it hit the wall. Dad. I told him I was going with Zoe today, I was supposed to be gone at two and it was already nearing three.

"No I told you, that piece of shit isn't home, out with his friend." I heard my father's words from downstairs.
"He's gonna turn twenty one in a few days, I'll probably kick him out, I don't need him to spread his disease." He slurred out the last words in disgust, I knew what he meant, me being gay was a disease to him. What stuck out the most was that he said he would 'kick' me out, knowing him, he would most likely literally kick me out of the house.
"Yes I know!" The doors closed with a loud thud causing me to jump up on my bed.
"I fucking know! Jackie won't even know, it's not like she cares anyways. Okay. I'll get my stuff and I'll make my way over. Love ya." My heart began to pound against my chest. Love ya. Was he cheating on my mum? Is that why he's hardly home?

Loud footsteps sounded from outside my locked bedroom. He was mumbling something under his breath, too quiet to be audible.

I didn't move the whole time he was upstairs, when he finally ran downstairs and left the house I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I sprung off my bed and headed for the window, I pulled the curtains back and looked out. My dad was heading out in the direction of the small town up north from where we lived.

Hastily I grabbed my jacket, ran downstairs, put on some shoes and left. I stayed far back behind my father, occasionally I had to hide behind a bush when he turned round to check if no one was stalking him. Since I wasn't a spy or ninja I already made some mistakes like coughing or mumbling under my breath.

After walking for twenty minutes my dad approached a house that looked smaller than ours. I stayed back behind a lamppost and observed as he knocked on. A slim woman opened the door. She had long dark brown hair that was tied back in a messy bun and she was wearing a white shirt and black jeans. I grabbed my phone out of my pockets and quickly opened the camera.

The woman leaned in for a kiss. I took a photo. My dad grabbed her waist. I took another photo. She grabbed him by his collar. I took the last photo.

The door was shut and they were both inside. I felt disgust coursing through my veins, how could he do this? Why? I decided to not wonder about this any longer, I already made my mind up, I was going to confront him.

~
"Tyler? Hello? Earth to Ty!?" Troye waved his hand infront of my face and snapped his fingers.

"Wha?"

"I was wondering, since you said you're spending your birthday with us I thought it would be cool if you stayed over. Just like the good old days."

"Oh. Yeah. Sounds great." I wasn't really paying attention, my mind was still taken over by the images I saw just earlier today.

"Are you okay b- Ty?" I looked up at his worried face, I didn't want to make him even more worried so I leaned against his side and rested my head on his shoulder.