Chapter 22

Troye's POV
----
Tyler was lying next to me, his head placed over my heart and his arms loosely wrapped around my waist. It was roughly nine in the afternoon, Ty had fallen asleep about an hour ago when we were just laying together and staring at the ceiling. When I got slightly bored of not doing anything I tried to get my phone, however the phone was nowhere to be seen and since I didn't want to get up and possibly wake Ty up I stayed. That was fifty minutes ago.

Unexpectedly, the sound of my phone filled the room. Strangely enough it was coming from Tyler's direction. Ty began to grumble under his breath, he tightened his grip around my waist and shuffled closer. I looked in his direction and saw my phone laying under him.

I picked up the phone and fumbled to answer it. Before I was able to answer though the caller hung up. I looked at the screen. It was Zo. I wonder what she wanted.

"Who was it?" Tyler asked, his voice got slightly muffled as he spoke into my shirt.

"Zoe."

"What did she want?"

"Dunno." The conversation ended after that. Tyler stayed in his koala hug position.

Minutes passed and I was getting more bored, I enjoyed the hugging and all but the silence annoyed me too much. I started to whistle a random tune; it was lively and upbeat, I couldn't get it out of my head after I finished it.

Tyler rolled over, his arms left me and I felt cold. The change of temperature caused a shiver to spread through my whole body.

I pushed myself up on my elbows. My eyes observed Tyler's curled up body. He looked so peaceful when he slept. An urge to capture this moment made me pick up my phone, type in the pin, and take a picture.

It took me a few tries to take a good picture. My photography skills have definitely gone downhill.

The photo was taken from the back, all there was to the photo was that Tyler's lilac hair stood out in my dark room. I edited the photo a bit to make the purple stand out more.

Some would say this is aestheticly pleasing.

I decided to share the photo on my Twitter. Oh yeah, Twitter... forgot about that. I'm surprised that my fans don't think I'm dead, I haven't really used social media for a while.

'Aren't I great at editing photos!?' I attached the photo and sent the tweet. Just seconds after I was swarmed with notifications like: 'omg you're alive!', 'who dat?', 'aww', 'bby', etc.

I placed my phone down next to me and I leaned back against the bed.

~

My arm was being shaken, I opened one of my eyes slightly to see what was going on. An annoyed looking Tyler was shaking my arm. I forced my eye back shut.

"I saw you open your eyes! Get up, I'm bored and I've been waiting two hours!" I tried to force down a smile at the way Ty sounded.
"Troye..." He dragged out the 'e' and shook my arm again.

"Okay okay, I'm up." I chuckled and rubbed my eyes.
"Sleep well?" I ran my hand through my hair which was slightly curly.

"It wasn't bad, although I do feel kinda sick thanks to your stupid idea of running out in the pouring rain."

"Oh does little Tilly feel sick?" I sounded like a little kid and Tyler frowned at me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and my legs around his waist, I pulled him closer to me and he fell on my. We were both laughing at each other. Tyler started tickling me and my arms were flailing hysterically.
"Oh my God! Tyler! TYLER! Tylah! Stop! Oh my God please stop! I can't breathe!" Tyler ignored my screams and tickled my harder. My stomach hurt and my breathing was shallow. Tyler stopped and grinned at me.