Epilogue

Troye's POV
----
The landing was rough. A landing to remember, since it was when life changed for me and Tyler. The wheels of the airplane screeched as the plane slowed down. It was the sound of a new start.

Getting of the plane, going through all the security checks, getting our luggage and calling a cab went in a blur. It was all so fast, but time seemed to return to normal when we neared my apartment.

Tyler was completely on awe at the sight of the building. Neatly trimmed bushes, a waterfountain at the entrance and at the back a large swimming pool.

He was taken back by the view of the city below when we got inside my apartment.

Tyler was already moving towards the large windows that were directly infront of the entrance, giving you the perfect view as you walk into the apartment.

I left the bags at the entrance and closed the door. Silently I made my way to stand behind Tyler. My hand gently rested on his hip and my thumb slowly drew circles into his shirt. I then repositioned myself so that my front was pressed against his back and my arms wrapped around him.

My lips skimmed past Tyler's ear and I felt him relax into me. I tightened my hold around him, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of his body against mine.

"We're home." I whispered softly, kissing the back of his neck repeatedly, trailing down until his shirt got in the way.

"Home..." Tyler repeated as if trying to get uses to it. I smiled, my lips still touching his neck. I could have stayed like that forever but I knew there was still things to do and I was so tired. The effects of jet lag were beginning to form and I was sure that I was going to fall asleep any minute.

"I'll show you the bedroom, follow me." I whispered again, not being able to speak any louder. My arms unwrapped from Tyler, but I reached out for his hand to drag him along with me.

We stumbled up the spiral staircase to my bedroom. A dark blue colour covered the walls and was contrasted by the lively yellows and reds of scattered decorations in the room. My black bed was neatly set out, with the fairy lights hanging around the headboard.

The bedroom, being an en suite, was connected to a large bathroom that was filled with black tiles and white shelves, decorations and appliances to brighten the room.

I dragged Tyler onto the bed with me. I layed on top of him, with my arms on both sides of his head. Passionately I joined our lips together, filling my entire body with a feeling of euphoria.

Tyler's hands wandered over to my back and pushed me closer to him. I let myself get lost in the kiss, completely forgetting the idea of time. At that time, everything around us seemed to stop, nothing was important apart from us, and I loved every single second of it.

I slowly started to pull away as I ran out of air. My mind was fuzzy and I felt giddy as I realised that this, this is going be life for as long as possible. Kissing Tyler and being able to call him mine was a part of my life now, and I was more than happy about that fact.

"I love you." I gently pressed my lips against his soft ones.

"I love you more."

"Impossible."

~

3 months later
January 1st 2017

The aftermath of new years day was beginning to show; confetti and the colourful strings from party poppers were covering the floor as well as being wrapped around the chandelier; balloons and party hats randomly scattered around the apartment; champagne glasses and snack bowls empty and placed on various surfaces... a complete mess.