Chapter 20

Troye's POV
----
I woke up in Tyler's bed. As much as I would've loved to stay there, something told me to leave.

I groaned as I sat up. My vision was blurry due to the sleep in my eyes.

What the fuck even is sleep?

I rubbed my eyes and carefully and slowly pulled the bedsheets off of me, when I was finally uncovered I swung my legs over to the side and placed them on the floor. Cautiously I stood up making sure to make the least noise not to wake Tyler up.

When I was finally standing up I picked up my jumper and threw it on, since I slept in my jeans (it wasn't as uncomfortable as it sounds) I didn't have to put anything else on except shoes.

I tiptoed over to the door and walked out. Before closing the door I looked back at Tyler who looked so peaceful whilst asleep. Carefully I closed the doors and walked over to the stairs, I slowly began walking down.

I was at the bottom of the stairs when I decided to get a drink from the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen I was surprised to find Jackie holding some pans. Since I'm a very polite young man I thought that I should probably say hello.

"Hi Jackie!" The pans fell onto the floor and Jackie jumped up. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Jesus, Troye! You scared me!"

"Sorry." I knelt down and helped her pick up what she dropped.

"What are you doing anyways?"

"I wanted to get a drink before I went back home." She nodded and opened a cupboard, she pulled out a cup and handed it to me. I filled the cup with some water, drank it, said goodbye and went home.

~

I decided to spend my time to focus on songwriting. I have already wrote a bit of a song I called Blue.

Me and Alex talked over Skype about the song. We quickly agreed that we would sing the song together which was amazing! However we spent most of the time catching up and discussing everything that happened recently. Somehow, whatever we spoke about, even if it was music or food, the conversation always led back to Tyler.

So here I am now, laying on my bed, staring at the blank ceiling. Gentle droplets of rain hitting against the windows. My mind overrun with fantasies of what could have happened if Zoe and Alfie didn't interrupt us on that night out.

I grabbed a pillow and brought it to cover my face. A wild blush found its way to my face at the thought of Tyler and I kissing. I'm a mess! That boy is driving me wild! I know he will be the end of me, but in the end it would be worth it all.

Or would it?

Ever since I saw him again I laughed more than I have in so many years, I've felt happy and at ease every time I happened to be around him. He was like a pill that took me away and replaced everything horrible with colourful skies, rays of sunshine and overall happiness.

I forcefully pushed down the pillow into my face hoping that I could get rid of Tyler from my mind. It didn't work, and honestly, I'm glad it didn't, because every time I pictured his perfect smile my heart sped up and my body was overrun with a pleasant heat.

"Troye? You alive?" Sage walked over to the door and leaned against its frame.

"Yes, I'm alive." I spoke into the pillow but I'm pretty sure the words got muffled since Sage replied with a 'huh?'. I threw the pillow to the floor and groaned.
"I said I'm alive! Not what do you want? I have stuff to do!"

"And by 'stuff' do you mean dreaming about making out with Tyler?" I shot Sage a death stare but after a short second my lips curled upwards to form a smile.
"I knew it! So have you two kissed yet!?"