Chapter 32

Troye's POV
Three months later
----
Three months. God. It's been three months! I used to think of L.A as my new home, but every since I came back in March I don't think I've ever been so wrong. Perth is my home, it's where the people who matter to me are. I mean, seeing Alex, Dan and Phil was nice but I missed my family and Tyler too much, especially Tyler.

My record label wanted me to stay until the release of the album (I still have no idea why they wanted me to stay so bad) but in the end I managed to get another break.

I feel as if L.A changed me again. I did things I'm not proud of, things I don't know if I could forgive myself for.

What I did on my birthday, I don't know if I will ever forgive myself for.

How will he forgive me?

I let a tear slip past my eyes as I stared out of the window, my mind thinking of all the worst scenarios.

"Back again?" I quickly turned my head around to see a familiar lady standing in the aisle with a the snack bar thing they have on planes (great naming skills Troye).

"Who's asking?"

"I'm Lucy, I was the one who woke you up when you last flew over here. Remember?"

"Oh yeah, I terrible with faces, but yeah, I remember."

"I can't help but notice you're crying. Is everything alright?"

"I wish it was."

~

Luckily my phone had WiFi so I scrolled through Tumblr. I stared at the twitter and instagram app icons, I haven't been on them since I left, I didn't want to see anything that would hurt me even more.

I and Tyler tried talking but between the timezones, our jobs and schedules we hardly got to talk. That's why it hurt so much more when I looked at his instagram and twitter. There were photos of him and Zoe, Alfie, Joe, Caspar and the waiter -Korey, who supposedly was a friend of Zoe's- having fun.

Only one hour left until I got to see him again, to hold him again, to kiss him again... but the guilt would still be there.

~

After getting my luggage, going through security and passport checks I finally got out into the main building.

I was greeted by a large group of people holding a sign that had 'Welcome back to suburbia' on it. On further inspection the group was my family and friends, however Tyler wasn't there.

"WELCOME BACK TROYE!" The group shouted together, I erupted into laughter when they clapped and whistled.

I scanned their faces again, maybe Tyler just blended in really well. He still wasn't there.

"Miss me?" I turned around to face Tyler. He smiled as he put his arms around me.

"I missed you so much!" Without a second of hesitation I crashed my lips against his. I let go of my bags so that I could grip onto Tyler. There was a certain element of sadness, desperation, guilt, to the kiss. I held onto Tyler's jaw, whilst pulling away I kept my hands on him, making sure he still was there.

"Don't leave me again." His teary eyes looked into mine. When a drop slowly trailed down his cheek I gently kissed it away.

"I won't. I promise."

~

It's was nice getting to talk to my friends after such a long time apart from them. When we got to catch up a bit they said their goodbyes and left, leaving only me, Tyler and my family.