Chapter 34

Troye's POV
(Did someone say smut?) (It's shit, I'm aware of that) (hides in corner) (This honestly was so uncomfortable for me to write. Especially the words like dick, cock, penis and member)
----
"Then show me." With that I forgot about everything and let go of all my inhibitions.

I opened the door and pushed Tyler inside with me. We nearly tripped over the grocery bags he put on the floor.

"I love..." I leaned in towards Tyler, my lips barely brushing against his ear. My hand trailed down from his chest to the bulge in his pants.
"You." I took his earlobe between my teeth and sucked on it.

I walked backwards up the stairs with Tyler's lips attached to mine. When we got to the top of the stairs I pinned him against the wall.

A growl-like sound came from him. I rolled my tongue over his ear and sucked a bit more until I pulled away. Tyler whined in protest, his eyes slowly fluttered open. His pupils were blown, black and full of lust.

I moved my hand to his chest, slowly I unbuttoned his first button. I attached my lips to his neck, nipping and licking his skin. My hands continued to work on his buttons.

Tyler leaned his head so I could have better access on his neck. My lips moved slowly, I bit down hard enough to leave a mark. Tyler moaned, his head now on my shoulder.

I started a steady pace with my hips, lust pooled in my abdomen. I grinded my crotch against Tyler's, a filthy moan escaped his lips. Tyler placed his hands slightly above my hips. He began dragging them in rhythm with my grinding.

I finally managed to unbutton his shirt. I pulled the article of clothing off him and let it drop to the floor.

I unconnected my lips from his neck for a moment, Tyler quickly took the hem of my t-shirt in his fingers and tugged it off.

Tyler's palms moved to my chest, he rubbed them up and down. My hips bucked up when he flicked my nipples. My bulge rubbed against Tyler's, loud moans filled the empty corridor.

"Oh god..." Tyler panted out, running his hands to rest on my hips.

I placed my lips onto his collarbone, placing an array of kisses that would leave marks on his smooth skin.

I struggled to stand straight, I leaned in closer so that I was pushing Tyler into the wall even more. I was able to gain balance again.

Tyler moaned as our bare chests rubbed together. My hips instantly bucking up at the sound coming from him.

"I want you so bad." Tyler took deep breaths in between each word. His hands yanked on my hair, the sensation oddly pleasing.

I held on tightly to Tyler's wrists as I began pulling him towards his room. We stumbled through the open doors. My lips found Tyler's once again, the kiss started out fast but began to slow down as our minds were concentrating on feeling one another.

We fell onto the bed together, the springs made a loud creaking noise at the impact. Tyler let out a sigh of relief as his bare back made contact with the bed sheets.

Tyler's hands roamed my bare back, occasionally his blunt nails would dig into my skin. I deepend the kiss. My hips moved slowly against Tyler's crotch, I felt myself harden at the sensation.

Tyler began to grow impatient, he raised his body up so that his bulge could rub against mine, his movements seemed desperate.

"In a rush?" I teased him, kissing up his chest. Tyler stopped his movements.