Chapter 37

Tyler's POV
August
(I've changed the video around in this chapter, but that doesn't really matter so why am I even saying this?)
----
My house was filled with boxes, and I don't mean that as in there is five or six boxes laying here and there, no! For some reason Troye brought over boxes from his house and started sorting through them.

"What the fuck are you doing with those boxes?" I pointed to the two cardboard boxes in his hands and the two around him.

"Spring cleaning."

"In August?"

"Yeah."

"Screw that! Why are you bringing them here?"

"My house is completely filled. My parents sorted out through the attic and told us to clean everything up. Now are you gonna let me in?"

I was expecting this to last a day, maybe two, but oh boy was I surprised when I still found boxes around my house a week after he brought them. Troye keeps on saying how he's 'almost done' and 'just finishing off'.

My house looked like it was in the process of being moved in or out of. Speaking of that, Troye hasn't said much about me moving in with him. Of course I was going to move in with him, I'm not a fool, I get a chance and I take it.

Occasionally I rummaged through one of the boxes and looked what was in them. I managed to find a few photo albums, old mixtapes and old toys.

"Why does this barbie look like she's just survived the apocalypse?" I pulled out an old doll out of a large box labeled 'Sage's old toys'.

"Sage had her violent moments."

I rolled out of bed to go to use the toilet. The sound of Troye throwing a box onto the floor made me jump slightly in shock.

"Motherfucker! Shit!"

"Are you alright Troye?"

"I dropped this motherfucking heavy ass box on my fucking foot! I give up!"

I walked downstairs to see Troye sitting on the couch with his foot in his hands. I was going to head over to him, that was until I saw what was inside the box on the floor. A camera.

I picked the object up and brought it to my eye, pretending to take a photo. Troye looked unimpressed, mostly from the fact that I chose the camera over him.

"Glad to know you pick the camera over my health. Classy."

"Does this thing work?"

"It should. It's pretty new, I sent it to Tyde for his birthday. It's nice to see how he's using it."

"You should make a video! I bet your fans would love it!" I pressed the on button a few times until it finally started to work.

"About what? My creativity is at a new low."

I took a while to think of an idea. Then it hit me! Pure genious!

"Do the boyfriend tag with me, but act like we're not dating!"

"No."

~

The camera was set up as well as the lights. Troye moved some of the boxes out of the shot.

"Am I gonna regret this? Probably. Am I gonna enjoy this? Yup." Troye messed around behind the camera, then he sat down on the chair next to me.

Troye clapped a few times, making the sound ring in my ears. I stopped him before he could do it again, giving him one of my 'bitch don't' looks.

"Hello everyone, I'm Troye Sivan and I'm a very busy person, sorry about that, you know, no videos in a long time."

"Nearly a year." I muttered and Troye shoved me, nearly causing me to fall off my chair.

"Well im here now, making a new video!"

"With me!"

"With this ass wipe, why don't you introduce yourself."

"Bitch! I'm no ass wipe! I'm Tyler."

"Lovely. Tyler here has been my best friend for a long time, so we decided to do the boyfriend tag to see how well we know each other."

"You know, if this was a relationship."

"Which it's not."

"Yup."

~

It felt like we've been making the video for hours, the truth however was that we only spent fourty minutes on it.

Troye was currently going on how disappointed he was with me and how I didn't know his eye colour. In my defence- there really isn't one now that I think about it.

"You know my subway order but not my eye colour!?"

I scrolled through the different questions trying to get Troye to stop talking about how I should be ashamed.

"When did you start having feelings for your boyfriend? Go on Troye boy, answer it."

"Well you had me from hello
I felt love start to grow
The moment I looked into your eyes you won me
It was over from the start you completely stole my heart." Troye had his hand on his heart as he sang.

"You cheesy motherfucker!"

"What about you then? Was it love at first sight?"

"It wasn't that cheesy. I was fifteen, well, somewhere around that age."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Now I feel bad about joking. I never knew."

"Well duh! It was a crush, kinda bit of a secret. And don't worry, I thought your singing was adorable."

Troye smiled and got off his chair to sit on my lap. I was slightly concerned about the camera recording us but Troye seemed to have already thought about that. He reached for the camera and turned it off.

"I'm not in the mood for making a video, plus we have enough footage already."

"And what do you feel in the mood for?"

"Some food." I was surprised by his answer, I was expecting something different.

"Food sounds good."

"I was kidding you dork! Get your ass upstairs!"

--------------------------------------------
AN
Short filler kinda cute chap cause why not? I am actually getting so emotional because it got the epilogue planned and let me tell ya it's cute! Next chapter might be another time skip unless you want more filler chapters because I could add some if you want the story to last a little bit longer. Like I could do the fancy dinner date that Troye owes Tyler.

My copy of 'girl up' arrived and it's such a good read! (It literally has dancing vaginas with top hats and canes on the inside cover!) Should I do book recommendations? Yeah! Why not? So for today I recommend you 'Girl Up'.

I was gonna say something but my mind went completely blank... oops.

Okay last chapter was a pain in the ass to write so APPRECIATE IT! Sorry, I'm really tired.

Goodnight!

Stalk me on Twitter
troylersuburbia  (I changed it! YAY!)

Have a fantastic day my lovelies
Baiiiiiiiii