Chapter 26

Tyler's POV
----
It was a normal day at the Mellet house, other than the fact that I was more annoyed than ever.

I was glaring at my computer screen. I had my job interview two days ago, they said that they would tell me if I got the job in two days, it's been two days already. I guess that shows my impatience.

"Staring won't help." Troye placed his hand on my shoulder.

"It can help, sometimes."

"Looks like this just isn't the time." He reached out to touch the laptop screen, slowly he pushed it down until none of the screen could be seen.

"I swear, if the email comes now and you just closed my laptop, I will-"

"You'll what?" Troye smirked.

"It don't know yet, but I'll do something unbelievably horrific."

"Scary! "

"Just you wait and see."

"Kinky..."

~

My eyes were fixed on the tv, some show with women choosing wedding dresses was playing. Right now some girl was crying because her parents didn't like the dress she wants. She started swearing and walked away, she flipped the camera man and disappeared off screen. Now this is entertainment.

"I'm glad this didn't happen with Jasmine." Troye looked up from his phone to see what was going on.

"I can't imagine that, she just seems too nice. It would be like seeing a puppy with a machine gun causing destruction. Then again the good ones always turn out the most evil." Troye and I both chuckled.

Steele entered the room, a clipboard, few sheets of paper, a pen and a pencil in his hands.

"What's that for?" Troye pointed towards the things Steele was carrying.

"I was just coming to ask if you wanted to help me out. The wedding is near and I was wondering if you could assist me in somethings." Steele sat down on the armchair that was to the left of the couch. He shuffled through the papers.

"What's on those sheets?" I asked, Steele handed one over to me then.

"Food, music and decorations. Change things around and I'll see if I like it."

Troye rolled towards me, his arms instantly wrapping around me. He looked at the sheet and hummed as he read through.

"You playing Adele? Don't you think that's kinda depressing for a wedding?"

"Check the title."

"Oh my gosh! I always said that was gonna be my wedding song. Boy..." Steele laughed and handed me a pen and Troye the pencil. Troye stared at the pencil with anger.

"What has the pencil ever done to you?" I nudged Troye, loving the way his frown turned into a soft smile.

"Why do I have to get the pencil?"

"Because I just happened to give Tyler the pen. Now get over it and write me down some cool songs!" Steele stood up to walk to the doorway. Before he left though he turned around to look at us.

"What?" Troye questioned his brother.

"Please, please, just don't add too many songs like 'pony', okay? I don't want my wedding to be a massive orgy."

I and Troye burst out laughing but when we saw the serious look in Steele's face we knew he wasn't joking.

"Seriously? Did you actually think we would do that?"