Chapter 12

Tyler's POV
----
My head was pounding and I felt as if I was about to throw up. Images from last night filled my head, fragments of conversations and drunken words finding their way into my mind.

Well we sure had fun.

I rolled over on the bed, my eyes shooting open when I felt someone beside me.

"Fuck off Ty." Troye groaned as he pulled the blankets closer to him. I was still confused why I wasn't in the guest room I stayed in for the past few days.

However I didn't have any more time to think about that since I felt my stomach churn and the aftermath of yesterday was beginning to kick in. Abruptly I ran out of the room heading straight for the bathroom, the mild headache became agonising increasing the amount of pain I was in.

"Never, again." And with that I got rid of what was causing all the pain.

~

"You feeling any better?" Troye passed me a cup of water, I took a painkiller and chugged down the content of the cup.

"To be honest I feel like shit, my head hasn't stopped pounding since I woke up and my stomach feels like it's eating itself." Troye sat beside me and began drawing circles on the back of my hand.

"Jackie arrived yesterday, she left with my parents a few minutes ago."

"You know what they went to do?"

"Umm... I think so..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He didn't reply, his body tensing next to me. I decided not to question him further even though I was desperate to know.

The uncomfortable silence was interrupted by Troye's phone going off. He looked at the screen and laughed, a weak blush spread across his cheeks.

"Who's that?" I tried to look over at his phone but he immediately turned the screen off.

"It's just Zo."

"I see that you two are getting along well." He nodded in agreement and put his phone down.

Troye abruptly stood up and walked over to the window, he pulled the curtains back and looked out. He let out a gruff at the sight of rain.

"It's raining!" Troye moaned and fell back on the bed.

"It's kind of later than usual."

"I hate rain!" He groaned as he turned over to lay on his back.

"Way to be dramatic!"

"I've been told that I can be a really annoying drama queen." A slight smirk formed on his face.

~

"Sage!"

"Tyler!"

"Troye!" Troye shouted out in fake enthusiasm as I ran over and gave Sage a big hug, I haven't seen her for maybe a day and I was acting like years have passed.
"It was only a day! Get over yourselves." Troye rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Well sorry that I missed my friend!"

"You literally saw her on the day we went to Zoe's, don't be so dramatic."

"You two are like an old married couple!" Sage squealed as she let go of me.
"I'm still angry you didn't invite me to your wedding!"

"Sage we aren't even da-" I started but was surprised when I was interrupted by Troye.

"-Well you'll never get invited if you act like that!" Troye seemed in a strange mood today, he seemed fine this morning but as soon as he had to go and take an 'important' phone call earlier he started behaving gloomier and angrier.

"So you're not denying being married?" He chucked a pillow at Sage, she started laughing like mad, even having to grab on and hold me so that she could hold herself.

"Fuck off."

~

"Kids! We're home!" Shaun's powerful voice startled me, I could be really dramatic and say that I had a little heart attack when he woke me up from my well deserved nap.

"We're in the living room!" Troye rubbed his eyes and yawned, we most likely fell asleep whilst watching some random show.

"Tyler!" I froze as I heard my mum's voice calling my name. This was the first time she saw me since she arrived yesterday, her eyes were red and puffy, a loving smile on her face and her arms spread wide open.

Quickly I got up and pulled her in for a hug. She squeezed me tightly and placed her head on my shoulder. She let out a shaky cry, my heart shattered at the sound.

"It's, o-okay." She reassured me but at this moment I felt as if I had to be the one to reassure her.
"I-It's all gon-na be o-okay." I pulled her even closer in a reassuring and comforting way.
"It's, it's o-over."

I don't know how long we spent hugging and comforting each other but the room soon became darker and more people began leaving the room. Reluctantly I started to pull away, I looked over at my mum who was now wiping off the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.

"Ty..." She looked up at me, she had a pained smile on her face mirroring the way I felt on the inside.
"He's gone, he'll never hurt you again." She placed a hand on my shoulder.
"The police are taking care of things right now."

I couldn't help but feel like I've been set free, a wide smile spread over my face as the feeling of joy filled my mind.

"I love you mum."

"I love you Ty."

~

I dragged my feet over to Troye's room, since my mum was still staying here I couldn't really sleep in the guest room.

I was expecting to see Troye on his phone or laptop, however he was sitting next to his keyboard, a pencil in one hand and a book in the other.

"Tell me if this sounds good."

"Okay, go on."

"Love hits hard, I know
All your lights are red, but I'm green to go
Used to see you high, now you're only low
All your lights are red but I'm green to go

I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you
I want you
I'll colour me blue
Anything it takes to make you stay
Only seeing myself
When I'm looking up at you."

"It's perfect."

Troye stood up and walked up to me, he cupped my cheek and looked me in the eyes.

"Is everything alright?" I nodded and moved closer to him. My arms wrapped around his waist and my head rested on the crook of his neck. His hand moved down from my cheek down to my shoulder and then further down to my waist. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer in our embrace.

"Everything's perfect."

-----------------------------------------
AN
Short filler kinda thingy chapter! I'm sorry! I just needed this in for the story to progress!
Exciting news! Phase 1 of the story is ending! Like the next chapter will most likely be the start of Phase 2.
I have all the Phases planned.
Phase 1: They meet again. Developing feelings. Dad being a motherfucking dickhead that he is. Jackie is back.
Phase 2: FLUFF!!!! MORE MOTHERFUCKING FLUFF!
Phase 3: :)
Phase 4: Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Phase 5: :D

Also Troye is going to be in my town for his tour! I really wanna go but I'm 99.99% sure i won't go because nobody wants to go with me.

SNERVOUS!

I don't know what else to really say except "get ready for Phase 2".

Have a great day my lovelies
Baiiiiiiiii

Stalk me on Twitter
IsTroylerTrash