Chapter 27

Troye's POV
Mentions of an unhappy relationship
----
"Yo! It's my stag party, my stag night, my buck's night, my bachelor party in two days!" Steele excitedly announced.

"Cool." I wasn't nearly as enthusiastic as Steele was.

"Some friends will be coming tomorrow, they'll be staying at some hotel together. I can't wait for this party!"

"I can tell. You've been going on about it for the past two weeks."

"You sound so uninterested. Come on Troye! Cheer up!" Steele pulled me up from my seat. The papers with song lyrics flew down to the floor alongside pencils, pencil and rubber shavings, creating a mess I had to clean up.

"Steele!" I groaned looking down to see the wonderful mess.

"I didn't intend on that. I was hoping to twirl you like a princess to improve your mood... that didn't work well now, did it?" I looked up to see the sorry smile on his face.

"I'll be in a very good mood if you clean all this up. Sandwich?"

"There is no way out of this is there?" I shook my head no.

"Sandwich?"

"Sandwich."

"Great! Go make one yourself." I patted his head and hopped out of the room.

~

My whole body felt dead. I guess that's what happens when you stay up really, really, late. I have a good excuse though! I spent all night on a song. I was going to sing it at Steele's wedding, the song was also a gift for someone special. That someone being Tyler.

I practicality had it all done. Except I needed to learn to play it on the keyboard, unless Steele hired live musicians, if he did I could just steal them for a few moments.

The song didn't really have a name. It didn't have any catchy lyric short enough to be the title. That's why when I typed it up on my laptop I saved it as 'for him.' Him being both Tyler and Steele.

I checked the time, it was nearly one in the afternoon. I missed breakfast and five snacks.

Just as I thought about food by stomach growled. In a painful movement I got out of bed. I instantly became cold without the bed covers to shield me from the low temperature.

I found a jumper and some sweatpants. Quickly I put the clothing on. As soon as I was dressed I made my way over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Nearly falling over twice I made it downstairs. Noise was coming from each direction. Mum was in the living room talking to Tyde as the tv played in the back. Sage was in the kitchen, she was having a conversation with Steele. Lastly, dad was in the dining room cleaning up judging by the sound of items being moved around.

My first stop was the kitchen. Food was my main priority.

"Look who has risen from the dead! The one, the only, Troye Sivan." Steele turned in his chair. He looked at me with a wide grin across his face.

"I still feel dead." I stretched out, my back felt like it just had been trampled on, I guess that's what I get for falling asleep in a terrible position.

"Want some toast?" I nodded and Sage pulled a few pieces of bread from the bread bin. Bread bin. Why is it even called a bin if you store the bread in it to then eat it? We may never know.

"So what were you two talking about before I got here?" I leaned against the counter as Sage placed the slices of bread into the toaster.

"The two parties. Jasmine is having hers at some club and since we don't have enough cars the boys are having it here." Steele explained.