Chapter 36

Troye's POV
(Oh look! I wrote smut again! Yay me!)
(Ps this is a long ass fucking chapter, the longest in the story, that's for sure.)
----
I was sat on a bench with Tyler next to me. Currently we were waiting for the rest of our friends to arrive at the airport. The flight to Sydney was at 5:45am so that when wed arrive we would still have the whole day to do something fun.

Tyler leaned into me and sighed, he's been doing that for the past ten minutes. I took his glasses off and put them on, he groaned and tried to take the glasses back but I held him back.

"Give them back you strange looking handsome potato." He managed to take them back and put them on.

"Potato?"

"You might as well be one, without my glasses I can't see a difference."

"Ouch, that hurt me." I faked hurt and wiped away a pretend tear. Tyler softly pressed his lips the corner of my mouth.

"Baby feels better?"

"I'll live." Tyler smiled putting me in a happy mood. He joined our hands together and stood up, pulling me up with him.

I saw our four friends approach so I grabbed my small luggage and walked over to them with Tyler by my side. Zoe looked extatic, she was holding onto Alfie's arm tightly and she had the largest smile plastered across her face. Alfie looked less excited than her, but he still seemed happy.

Joe and Caspar were laughing and bumping into each other as they made their way towards us. The four of them and the two of us met in the middle, just infront of the entrance.

"You sure took your time." Tyler joked as he went to hug Zoe.

"Technically we're on time, you're just early."

We greeted each other and went for the routine airport checks before boarding our aeroplane.

~

Tyler and I slept through most of the flight and when we didn't sleep we spent our time on our phones. Luckily the flight had wifi so I was able to finally go on twitter.

I took random photos of Tyler, the view outside and a few selfies. My favourite photo would have to be the one of me and Tyler holding hands in between our seats.

When the flight was finally coming to an end I was beyond excited. Tyler had drifted off into his dream land half an hour ago so I decided it would be best if I woke him up now.

I gently shook Tyler's shoulder until he woke up. He groaned a bit before sitting up right.

~

We arrived at exactly 12am at the hotel. All three of the rooms were on the same floor and next to each other. Mine and Tyler's room was the one in the middle, Joe and Caspar were in the room on the right and Zoe and Alfie were in the room on the left.

Everyone decided to unpack before heading out.

Tyler threw himself on the hotel bed, the springs didn't make a single noise.

"This bed is perfect! This bed is so fucking amazing!" Tyler laughed a little, then he rolled onto his back. He patted the space next to him for me to lay next to him. I gladly took his offer, however instead of laying next to him I crawled up his body, then I straddled him.

"How about we test that out? We'll test how amazing this bed is, later. What do you think?" I slowly moved my hands up Tyler's chest. Softly I attached my lips to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses along Tyler's neck.

"That sounds g-great!" Tyler's breath hitched when I experimentally rolled my hips, rubbing my crotch against his. I smirked at the way I could affect Tyler with the slightest touch, I'm so looking forward to tonight, just the thought of it making me feel slightly uncomfortable in my pants.