Chapter 11

Troye's POV
Skip to the 27th
----
"Wake up sleepy head! We're going to see my friends!" Tyler's loud voice filled the room. In reply to his words I gave out a annoyed grunt.
"I thought you said you wanted to go." Tyler moved away from me and stood up.
"Have it your way." The sound of doors closing made my eyes snap open, a slight wave of guilt washed over me.

"Ty? Tyler?" The doors swung open as Tyler walked back into the room.
"Did you really do that?"

"Do what?"

"Did you make me feel guilty on purpose to make me get up?"

"Maybe..." I picked up a pillow and chucked it at him, a slight 'oof' escaped his lips as the pillow hit his head.
"Dick head." I rolled my eyes and pushed myself up off the bed.

"What time is it?"

"It's 'time to get the fuck up' o'clock! Now hurry up, your mum made some breakfast!" I sat at the edge of the bed, running my hand through my hair I let out a soft yawn.
"I'll see you downstairs!" Tyler bounced out of the room leaving me alone in the chilly bedroom. Not wanting to stay there any longer, I stood up and made my way to the dresser. I pulled out a simple white top, black denim jacket and black skinny jeans. Hurriedly I got dressed, when everything looked good I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door swiftly, I hurried down the stairs making my way to the kitchen.

Tyler was sat next to Sage around the small table, both of them already stuffing their faces with my mum's pancakes. I grabbed a plate and sat beside them, Sage was the first one to notice me, she looked up at me and gave an overly cheerful smile.

"Morning Troye!" I smiled back at her, the smile wasn't as wide at hers but it was still pretty wide.

"Morning." As soon as I replied to her I eagerly reached over the table to grab a few pancakes and throw them onto my plate.
"These are so good!" I took another bite of the food letting out a hum of approval.

"Hungry are we?" I nodded in response, silence engulfing the room.

After finishing of the food I walked over to the dishwasher and placed the dish inside.

"Where are the keys Shaun!?" The sudden sound of my mum's booming voice made me jump up and earn a few giggles from Sage and Tyler.

"They should be where you last left them!" My mum stomped into the kitchen, a purse in her hand and a piece of paper in the other.

"Hi kids! You enjoying your breakfast?" My mum looked around the kitchen, the cheerful look on her face suddenly turned into an annoyed one as she found the keys.
"Your father can be a nuisance sometimes!" She grabbed the keys from the slightly open jar.
"Shaun! How did the keys get in the cookie jar!?" She gave us an apologetic look and stormed out of the kitchen.

As soon as she left my dad walked in, he didn't say anything though, he just walked over to the jar and looked inside of it. Quickly he turned around to face Sage who had a slightly guilty look on her face. Sage mouthed something that looked like 'sorry', what has that child been up to?

"Where are you going?" I asked when he reached over the table to grab a pancake.

"We're picking up Jackie from the airport, we should be back before you two come back from where ever you're going."

"Really!?" Tyler jumped of his seat, the widest smile possible on his face. My dad nodded and walked over to the doorway.

"Enjoy yourself, be responsible though!" He scanned over the three of us and walked out of the kitchen.

"Well, as much as I would like to stay and chat I promised to be Tyde's wing-woman!" Sage rose to her feet and walked over to me to give me a pat on the back.
"Have fun!" With that she disappeared from my eyesight as she walked out.