Chapter 31

Tyler's POV
----
I woke up to a strong aroma of coffee. My body felt sore and the hand I was lying on was numb. Hazily I pushed myself up.

I was still in the suit from last night, lazily I tugged the clothes off and put something more comfy on. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I stumbled downstairs.

"Morning honey, coffee?" Suprisingly queen Jackie was looking happy. Her hair was neatly put up in a bun, her skin looked clear and she no longer had bags under her eyes.

"Sure." I pulled out a chair and sat on it. Troye was looking up from his cup, he warmly smiled and placed the cup down.

"How was last night? What did you crazy animals get up to?" Jackie asked as she poured the coffee into the cup she placed infront of me.

"It was fun, there was dancing, singing, laughing-"

"-alcohol. Don't forget that one Ty." Troye interrupted, teasingly adding the last part on.

"So that's why I heard those things at night, couldn't you even stand?"

"I may have tripped over a few steps on my way up, but that happens to the best of us."

"Mhmm." My mum was surprisingly joining in.

"Even my own mother, everyone's against me."

"Don't be dramatic Ty! Now drink your coffee." Troye pushed the cup forward towards me.

"I'm glad I got to see you boys today, it's been a while since I got to talk to my two favourite boys." Jackie ruffled my hair, earning a glare from me. Troye laughed before Jackie went to mess up his hair. His smile turned into an unimpressed frown.

"Ever since I got back here the longest conversation we had was maybe ten minutes."

"When was that? Oh! Was it that time when I come home I thought that you and-"

"-yeah. It was then." A rosy blush adorned Troye's cheeks, his voice was shy and bashful.

I looked at Troye, then at Jackie and then at Troye again, trying to understand what they were talking about.

"I'll never understand you two." I mumbled as I took a sip of my hot drink.

"That's for the best."

A ding noise came from Troye. At first he seemed not to notice, that was until I saw him tensing up and shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"Aren't you going to check what that was sweetie? It might be important." Jackie raised her eyebrows, eyes trailing to Troye's pocket.

"It's nothi-" He was interrupted by another ding.

"You sure?" I asked.

"I'm su-" There was yet another ding.

"Seems like it's importa-" Then there were dings coming from Troye's phone every few seconds.

"Excuse me." Troye stood up, nearly knocking the chair over in his hurry.

I looked at Jackie, she looked at me, mimicking my confused expression.

"Do you know what that was about?" Jackie asked, looking at the door that Troye walked through seconds ago.

"No, maybe his secret lover." At first I was going to laugh at my own joke but then it came out more as an awkward cough.

When Troye came back I already finished my coffee and Jackie was talking about nothing inpaticular.

"Sorry for that." Troye walked back in, his hair looked as for he'd been pulling on it. He was shaking.

"What's wrong?" I hurried to his side, placing my hand on his lap and the other on his cheek. Troye leaned into my touch, closing his eyes, letting a single tear escape from each eye.

"I-I... I'm sorry..." He chocked out an apology for nothing. I brought the back of his hand to my lips, pressing gentle kisses along it.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, you did nothing wrong. Tell me, what's wrong." I continued peppering kisses on Troye's soft hand whilst Jackie left the room to give us space.

"Ev-everything is w-wrong." Troye stuttered out his words, more tears escaping past his eyes.

"Hush, it's okay, take your time."

"My record label... the-they want t-to drop me... unless I go ba-back. They said I had a-a long enough br-break. And then there's c- never mind."

"Come here." I spread my arms, Troye got out of the chair, sitting down on the floor. He knelt infront of me, melting into my arms. He let his go body go limp as he cried into my shoulder. My hold around him became stronger, I kept pressing soft kisses on his neck and cheek.

"I don't k-know what t-to do." He let out a loud sob, his thin frame shaking in my arms.

"Shh... it's okay... we'll figure something out, stay calm baby... it's okay..."

~

It's been two days since Troye got told he had to go back to America. He tried reasoning with his record company, telling them that he has songs written down and that he's getting so much done here. They replied with the same thing.

'We're sorry to inform you that our record label will have to drop you unless you return to L.A to work with the writers there. Your work has been lacking in quality and we're not sure if this will work out. Contact us for more information.'

And we did. We contacted them, only to get the same reply every time. I keep telling Troye that if he still wants to be with the record label he should go. Of course, being the stubborn little shit he is, he keeps telling me that they won't drop him, and if they do then they'll take him back in no time.

I came back from work to see Troye in the same place he was when I left, sitting alongside Jackie, staring at a computer screen.

"Any news?"

"They sent a mail with a flight schedule." Troye hopelessly looked at me, his crystal eyes clouded with a layer of tears.

"Does this mean?..."

"I'm going. The flight is in a week."

"Okay..."

~

Troye packed his bags, he left it to the last moment. He had been sad for the past week, cuddling into my chest as a place to escape from everything.

"I'll be back. I'll make sure I'll be back, soon." Troye said, joining his lips to mine for a bittersweet kiss.

"You better." I clutched onto Troye's hand as we stood at the airport. We stood frozen in the moment, looking at each other like it was the last time. Hopefully it wasn't the last time, I was going to make sure of that, but just in case, I trailed my eyes all over his body, painting a perfect picture of him in my mind.

There was an announcement that Troye's plane was boarding. He kissed me once again, gripping tightly onto my jacket as if he was holding on for his life.

"It's gonna be soon... I promise." With that he was walking away.

Soon.

No matter how soon 'soon' is, it's never as soon as you want it to be.

I watched as Troye disappeared through the gates. I already missed him.

---------------------------------
AN
Well this took a dark turn... don't worry though! The end is near, a few more heartbreaks left until the happy ending I have planned (happy because I'm not satan). This was phase 3 I think of my plan, it includes smut ;) God I've been sinning trying to write the smut. I've only ever wrote smut once for my one shot book and it wasn't even that good.

ON THE CASE IS NOW UP SO GO READ IT FOR SOME CRIMINAL TROYLER AU GOODNESS!!!

That's all for today.

Stalk me on Twitter
IsTroylerTrash

Have a fantastic day my lovelies
Baiiiiiiiii