Chapter 17

Tyler's POV
----
I was an utter and complete mess after the events of last night. What was I doing? What took over me? Was it actually planning on kissing Troye?

That doesn't matter now.

I tried to stop thinking about everything. I nearly did, but then I brought my hands to cover my face and I touched my cheek, the cheek Troye kissed. At the thought I sunk back into the chair I was sitting in.

That boy has me wrapped around his finger.

~

"For crying out loud! Caspar!? What the fuck are you doing?!" A mildly annoyed Joe shouted as Caspar did - in all honesty I have no clue what Caspar was doing, it included him dancing on a table, that's as much as I could understand - something that clearly didn't make Joe happy.
"Just get down from the table before you hurt yourself."

We currently were sitting in some cheap diner where it seemed as no one ever visited because it was completely empty apart from us.

"Aww, it's so sweet how much you care about him."

"Shut it Oakley! I bet you'd do the same if it was your boyfriend." Joe pulled out a chair next to him as Caspar got off the table.

"Don't you mean Troye?" Caspar smirked as he finally sat down.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"But we know you want him to."

Joe has a point.

"Speaking of Troye, where is he?" Caspar bit down on his pizza and looked up at me.

"Well, you see... he wasn't able to come so it's only us today."

"Oh this is exciting! The three of us against the world!" Caspar chuckled and looked at the both of us, his chuckle started to faint when he saw us with blank and unimpressed expressions.

"What is wrong with you today Casp?"

"I dunno." Caspar shrugged and continued to devour his slice of pizza.

"Anyways, since we were speaking of Troye before Caspar went insane, how has it been between the two of you?" I sighed at Joe's question earning a few raised eyebrows from both of them.
"What? What you sighing for?"

"It's great, just, great."

"What happened? Me and Joe are good problem solvers, ya know."

"Imagine this, you're going out to a bar with your friends because it's karaoke night and for some reason one of your friends was dying to come-"

"-Let me guess, that friend is Zo?" I answered Joe's question with a simple nod and carried on with my story.

"So we went there. At first I didn't realise this but she basically made it seem like a double date. Zo and Alfie, me and Troye. I'm not saying it was bad, in fact it was great! We had fun and all that stuff, but since we came for the karaoke night Zo went to sing, well at least I think she did, and then a bit after that Troye went up to sing. He introduced himself and dedicated the song to 'everyone who's in love' and looked at me, was it on purpose or accident? I guess I'll never know."

"Hold up Ty! He looked at you and you're still not sure?" Joe pulled my glasses off and observed them.
"Do these things even help you see?" I leaned over the table and grabbed my glasses from him.

"They do actually. Now do you want me to carry on?" They both nodded simultaneously.
"So, he decided to sing an Ed Sheeran song, in this case it was Kiss Me." Joe whistled and Caspar wiggled his eyebrows, both giggling like little girls at the end.
"So he sang it, we decided it was getting boring, we walked out but didn't go home yet. Zoe found some park so we just entered it. Zoe then ran off somewhere with Alfie, leaving me and Troye alone. After a while of silence we just sat down on a bench, everything was quiet and boring, then he started to sing another Ed Sheeran song, thinking out loud to be exact. I moved closer, something happened and, and..."

"And!?" Caspar was definitely getting impatient.

"And we nearly kissed!" Caspar nearly fell off his chair when I finally shouted out. Joe had to get hold of Caspar before he could hurt himself.

"Wait. Hold up. How do you nearly kiss?"

"You nearly kiss when the person who disappeared minutes before decides it's a great time to come back from God knows where!"

"Zoe?" I didn't answer but he must have understood that my answer was yes.
"So? What now?"

"I don't know! From what I know he wanted to kiss me, unless he just leaned in because I had something on my face."

"How about I wing man you with Troye?" Caspar's tone made the offer sound more like a question than anything else. I looked at him in confusion, he wiped his hands on his jeans and looked back at me.
"I have to do anything in my power to help you and Troye get together. Sound good?"

"Or..." Joe interrupted Caspar's offer.
"You could do it yourself and we'll just help you out a little."

"Isn't that what I just said? Just said slightly differently?" Caspar looked at Joe with a slightly hurt look. Joe noticed because quickly he pecked Caspar's lips and whispered something that sounded like a 'sorry'.

"So?..."

"Do as you please! Just don't do anything stupid." I took the last sip of my drink and checked the time on my phone.
"How does time fly so fast when I'm with you guys?"

"We're just that great you forget about time! That's what it is."

"You're probably right, now, I think I should be going! I'll talk to you later guys, stay safe!" I waved goodbye and walked out of the little diner we were out. I got out and suddenly got the urge to text Troye. I pulled out my phone and opened his contact, quickly typed out a message and walked back home.

'Missed your pretty face today :)'

---------------------------------------------
AN
Short. I'm sorry. Forgive me. I beg you.
Okay, I'm also sorry for the amount of dialogue but that's the only thing I'm good at. If you didn't understand from the last part, Ty is basically beginning to act more flirty towards Troye. I can't fucking wait to write the fluffy and flirty parts!!!!

How's your new year? Mine is going... well? So I went to a party, I looked cute as fuck if I may say. However it was full of random adults and I was like 'bitch no, gtfo!' So I told my parents and they were like 'Oh come on, have some fun!' Next thing I know is that I'm nearly crying, I'm breathing really fast, and I was NOT staying there anymore. I got home, I was alone for new years but it was cool! I made my own party food! 8 toasts, cranberry juice, pretzels, chocolate, and yawned. I watched the Bryan Adams concert before the fireworks, pretty good tbh I enjoyed it more than last year's performance. The London fireworks, meh, could've some better.

Holy shit I've been ruling for ever!

Stalk me on Twitter
IsTroylerTrash

Have a fantastic day my lovelies
Baiiiiiiiii