Chapter 9

AN
I am not in the mood, I am writing this to venture out my frustration from reading 'Glazed eyes, empty hearts'.
Enjoy.
~
Troye's POV
----
As soon as Tyler left I went on a cleaning spree before my parents came back. The living room was packed with dirty plates and the kitchen had empty jars of Nutella everywhere. The one clean room in the house was my room, since you know, I wanted to make a good impression on Tyler.

I quickly collected all of the dishes and carefully placed them in the dishwasher. I pulled out a big black bin bag and threw all the trash that was laying around in it.

I managed to clean the while of the downstairs in what seemed to only be five minutes. The doors swung open and my dad entered, he had a wide smile plastered on his face. The rest of the family had the same expressions on their faces. Well I can say the trip went well.

"Troye!!!" Sage ran up to me and engulfed me in a strong embrace.

"Sagey!"

"How was it all alone?" She pulled back and looked at me with a wide smile.

"Good I guess. I hung out with Tyler-" I was stopped when my dad whistled in the background.
"Dad!"

"Sorry son, my inner fangirl just came out." Sage turned around and faced my dad.

"Your inner fangirl is gay?" The room erupted into laughter at Sage's words.
"Since we're on the topic of Tyler, I have something for him." She pulled out a little box out of her handbag.
"It's a keyring. Could you take it to him? I would go but I just wanna collapse on my bed."

"Sure." She handed me the box and ran up the stairs. As my parents were sorting out the suitcases I grabbed a coat before I left the house. Gently I opened the box with the keyring, it was a little kangaroo wearing a hat and holding a little replica of the Sydney Opera House.

I stood dead in my tracks when I faced the doors to Tyler's house. I heard loud and violent noises behind the doors. It was if someone was fighting.

I quickly knocked on the door and then I heard it, a scream. No. Not just any scream, it was Tyler's voice. Without a second thought I turned the doorknob, luckily the door was open.

The door swung open and I was welcomed with a horrific sight. Tyler was laying on the floor, blood on his face, cuts and scratches on his body and bruises clearly visible on his exposed stomach.

"Oh my God! TYLER!!" As the words left my mouth his eyes closed and his body became limp. I checked his pulse, he was still alive! Thank God!

I reached out to grab my phone, shit, it wasn't in my pocket. Full of panic, I ran out of Tyler's house and headed to my house.

I forcefully pushed the doors open and shouted for help.

"MUM! DAD! ANYONE! HELP!" I frantically ran around the house to find them. I halted when I ran into my mum. She wrapped her arms around me and I began crying.

"What is it Troye." She spoke softly. The rest of the family made their way behind her.

"It's T-Ty! H-he's un-unconcious!" I stuttered out, I gasped for air with every word. My eyesight became blurry with the hot tears running down my face.

"Shaun! Go quickly! Sage! Call the ambulance. GO!" My mum ordered and everyone did as she told. Tyde ran up to me and pulled me in a hug. My mum left my side and ran to help out my dad.

"Troye..." Tyde whispered softly, he hugged me and I cried on his shoulder.

"They're here!" Sage shouted as the ambulance sirens sounded through the whole street. I pulled away from Tyde's embrace and ran out of the house.